A few stuff for sale

Price: $$$
Currency: USD
Ships to: CONUS Only.

I have a few thing I don’t use any more and is time to get rid of them…hopefully I don’t change my mind during the process.

No pictures at this moment, but you can PM me asking for them if interested in any of the items.

A Schiit basic (small) package. This are all from the summer of 2019, therefore there is NO plus (+) on any of the items and they already pass the two years of warranty ( Schiit does not transfer warranties any way).
Modi 3
Magni 3
Vali 2
SYS
Loki mini.
They are all in “like new” condition, silver finish , do not include the boxes or manuals.
I’m asking $225 for the 5 pieces including PayPal fees and USPS shipping.
For now I would like to sell them as a whole package.

Dragonfly Red in “like new” condition. $120 with PayPal fees and shipping included.

Woo audio WA 3 with stock tubes plus a new extra set of stock tubes. Very good condition. $420 with PayPal fees and shipping included.

Meze 99 Classics ( Silver & Walnut finish) “like new” condition. $210 with PayPal fees and shipping included.

Sennheiser HD660s in “like new” condition. $250 with PayPal fees and shipping included.

Sennheiser HD58x in “ open box” condition. Also includes an aftermarket 2.5mm cable in 5’ long. $155 with PayPal fees and shipping included.

AudioSense T800 IEM in “like new” condition. Included an 2.5mm aftermarket cable plus a set of 7 different filters ( attenuators) plus some extra mesh for replace when changing the filters and also the tool to replace the filters is included. I’ll add 3 pairs of silicone and 2 pairs of foam tips of good quality, but they are not the original ones. There is ( or there was) a whole cult about how much these IEM can change with these filters, I bought everything, but never did it. $260 with PayPal and shipping included.

KZ vintage pack which includes one purple ZSN with cable, one blue ZSN with cable one ED16 with no cable and a ZSN extra cable with microphone. One pair of silicone tips ( new) for each pair, no box . $25 with PayPal fees and shipping included.

3 Likes

Are the Meze 99 Classics still available? I have heard so much about them, but have never heard them.
I figure at this price might as well give them a try. My wife will kill me, but I’ll die happy.

1 Like

Thanks guys for your interest!!

The Schiit stack and the AudioSense T800 IEM are already sold.

Only the T800 and the KZ’s are also posted on Head Fi, maybe by Wednesday I’ll put the rest there.

:+1:

WA 3 and HD660s are also sold.
Thanks for your interest.