Announcing the *new* HEADPHONE Community Preview Program

Very interested in trying out this program. I have a Chord Mojo and would like to see what headphones work best with it

2 Likes

Welcome!! to the Community!

Alex

1 Like

Hi, I’m also very interested in trying out this program. I have a variety of DAC’s and would like to try more headphones :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looking forward to when this fully comes to fruition. The fact that headphones.com is even doing this is amazing.

7 Likes

Im interested in this once it is available and could help with stuff too

2 Likes

Interested for sure, maybe a Meze Empyrean compared to ZMF Verite and a Focal Stella or even the Dan Clark Ether 2

5 Likes

I’d love to join this community preview program. I’m also excited that this business is right here in my hometown. I’m a beginner audiophile and I’m excited to get my feet wet.

3 Likes

I am up in Canada, but if there are any tours happening here, I would be really interested in trying new things and would be delighted to work on thoughtful responses to share with the forum. Happy to share my gear list with you if there is a potential tour I would be eligible for.

1 Like

we are currently working on a new tour setup, that we will be announcing and publishing soon… I just need to get the wording and items lined up and approved :wink: Not sure if it will go to Canada yet… but that is something I’ll discuss with the team for approval or a way to do one

11 Likes

Don’t forget you are supposed to jump on a plane with oversized luggage and come to visit @prfallon69, @MartinTransporter and myself for the EU tour :wink:

3 Likes

I would love to do this! @taronlissimore thoughts ? :grin:

Lol. @TylersEclectic can dress as Santa and bring us goodies. :grin:

3 Likes

Great idea! …

– 20 character limit

1 Like

I’m sure that as soon as the headphone on a wall sells, Taron would be all about it.

7 Likes

This would be nice, help with reviews and purchases.

1 Like

This program is great in general.
However, I will probably never have the chance to preview an item since I live in Switzerland and
there’s peobably very few members here at all. :frowning_face:

2 Likes

Judging by all the reviews you’ve been posting, you seem to be compensating for your “isolation” by creating your own personal tour of amps, cables and IEMs. If it makes you feel better, I wish I lived in Switzerland so that I could try out your stuff.

5 Likes

Well. Yeah. :sweat_smile: You could see it that way.
I’ve wanted to review stuff for a while now but never had the time. Now I do and once I started, I kept going. It’s actually fun to do critical listening.

But if it’s too much for you guys, I stop posting reviews here. :wink: Just tell me.

Just in case you’re wondering why I have so much stuff lying around: I was planning to open up my own little shop in Switzerland and ordered gear to evaluate the quality and be able to advise my customers. Due to Covid, I could not do so since we have a lockdown. Also due to Covid, I have lots of time for reviews as I am in rehabilitation.

Good thing is that listening to music is also quite therapeutical. :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

I love your reviews and post’s Tom. Keep up the great work. As far a I am aware nobody is ever discouraged from doing reviews. I look forward to your next one.

6 Likes

If it is too much for anyone, they have the freedom to stop reading :wink:

8 Likes