Audeze Mobius Planar Magnetic Wireless Gaming Headphone - Official Thread

Most definately. There are some cracking in game graphics now. Though I still find myself playing odd bits on my Xbox 360 with crap graphics but great gameplay. Some of the indie or community stuff is great.

1 Like

I love Indie games, my switch is full of them! I’m a Nintendo era growing up kid. I have a sleeve tattoo of old school NES/SNES characters, so I have a soft spot for metroidvania, and platforming games

1 Like

For me it never got better than the SNES. Though the PlayStation brought me the Final Fantasy games I craved and of course Dragon Quest. But Zelda Links Awakening on the SNES was what really hooked me. It’s probably the one of the best games I have ever played. I was so sad when I completed it. It was brilliant. Oh and Super Mario World is the best ever platformer bar none.

1 Like

We need an off-topic gaming thread :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes please!!!

1 Like

Your wish is my command… thread

2 Likes

I’ll second that. Very useful and detailed review with informative descriptions for any prospective end user

1 Like

@Torq I updated my photos in my review of the Mobius check them out and let me know how you like them.

3 Likes

Nice photos man! Already doing good work with that new toy!

2 Likes

I finally got the 1.7 20mm lumix pancake lens that you recommend, but haven’t had time to play with it. I’ve been eyeing another lens @Torq recommended (1.4) but all my new shinies are taking precedent for now, plus holiday shopping is taking up my budget until end of December

1 Like

Looks down the huge rabbit hole :eyes: shouts ‘@DarthPool are you in there, come back’ :laughing:

2 Likes

All you can hear are distant echoes now.

2 Likes
1 Like

Hehe I am impressed with your time management skills. You seem to lead a very busy life and have loads on the go yet seem to pull it off. I am impressed with your pictures too. Photography isn’t something I have ever really had a great interest in. Although I love looking at good photographs. I admire the talent that the real professionals have in being able to construct the scene and have the eye to be able to see the art in the shot.

I don’t seem to be able to juggle more than one passion at once. To my detriment. :grin:

well, all these pictures were taken between 6-7am at work lol or 8-11pm at night at home…because everything in between is spoken for as far as time is concerned. Honestly sleep takes a backseat most days, I’m trying to get better about that.

1 Like

Those look great! The difference between your phone pictures and your new camera is night and day!

3 Likes

Still learning how to use it, but @Torq and @antdroid have been big helps with hitting the ground running…

2 Likes

And a big enough quality jump to warrant posting the updated review to headphone.com.

Nice job @DarthPool

5 Likes

Awesome job @DarthPool. Look forward to seeing the updated review on Headphone.com!

4 Likes

@Torq, @taronlissimore, @andrew

Thank you gentleman! I appreciate it, I am enjoying the learning and collaboration everyone provides on this forum, really is a breath of fresh air on the interweebs these days. Hopefully I’ll continue to improve on both writing, photography capabilities, and the most important the critical ear improvements lol

4 Likes