Campfire Audio

Audio Line Out was the brainchild of Ken Ball. Founded in September 2007 and started in his basement, he began by making Cables. With a background in Science his basement business grew quickly and soon turned into ALO a company producing quality cables and portable Amplifier’s. After more success in the market he founded Campfire Audio the headphone company we know and respect. A large part of his success at Campfire comes down to his great range of iem’s. With iconic models such as the Andromedas and the Vega’s to name but a few in the great line up. Now with the Solaris and the beta run of his Custom made Equinox he seems set for future success.

Here’s the place to talk about all things Campfire.

5 Likes

Has anyone tried the new Campfire Solaris iem’s? If so how would you say they compare to my beloved Andromeda’s?

The new Campfire products were officially announced today.

IO - new 2BA, red. $299

Polaris - new hybrid design and accessories

Andromeda - new accessories package

3 Likes

Fun lil line up

Edit: the Solaris isn’t so little :wink:

4 Likes

I’ve had fun with this line-up over the last week and a half. Once the sun comes out I’ll be able to get some sun shots but for now it’s just office shots.

They all bring something different to the table although I do find myself reaching for the Polaris a little more than the other two right now. There’s something about it’s low-end rumble that keeps grabbing my attention.

4 Likes

The finish looks better on these newer iterations than the older stuff…or it seems that way from your pictures. Almost like they added a “flake” to them, to get a little more sparkle

1 Like