Community Member YouTube Reviews and Impressions

top video Marcello! @MRHifiReviews

I am with you on the quality comparing Qobuz and Amazon HD/UHD
I was lucky and got early access to the external DAC support months back. It´s not there all the way, but I am sure that it is just a few upgrades away.

I already prefer Amazon HD over Tidal.
Decided to finally cancel the T. sub at the end of july, after 1,5 years usage. Will miss the magenta mqa led for a while, but Tidal already get´s the least usage after Qobuz Studio, Spotify Premium and Amazon HD.

if Amazon comes out with the remote feature like on Spotify, where you can use one device connected to your DAC/AMP and another to switch between songs …

we also use a Firestick in our bedroom connected to the TV and love the fast reactions with the control. Very snappy feeling.
After getting the PS 4 Pro, around 2 months ago, we don´t use the Firestick in our living room anymore.

The PS, our Sky 4K TV reciever and our smart TV all supporting the different apps … but not as snappy, like with the sticks remote, which goes on my nerves sometimes. Though I was forbidden by my wife to get another Firestick LoL.

the music video thing is really a big bonus, for us! we both grew up with MTV and other music stations. So if I have to choose between best sound quality over similar quality plus a music video running … depends on the mood and the situation. While editing pictures I prefer music on it´s own. Though while cleaning the room or doing laundry, a music video running is great!

8 Likes
3 Likes

Thank you @MartinTransporter man I want to get a PS5 and the new Last of Us 2!

5 Likes

Last of us 2 is fantastic so far. Speaking of games, Okami HD for Switch is on sale for half off.

4 Likes

I’m loving Spider-Man on the PS4 PRO!!! Best Spider-Man game to date for sure!! it’s a blast swinging around NYC!!! :wink:

9 Likes

A new video for our Spanish speakers has been uploaded to YouTube.

It includes a review of the Hifiman TWS600 (that I just posted in written form here: TWS Earphones) and a recap of the reviews by @TylersEclectic and @dbstechtalk of the Hifiman Ananda.

12 Likes

I thank you for the mention :grin::+1::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you for letting me feature your reviews :+1:

5 Likes

Going live with ZMF on the HEADPHONE show @2pm PST

12 Likes

Great stream @zach915m Bevin @TylersEclectic and @Resolve !!!

4 Likes

Caught the tale end of it. It was a fun watch. Is it odd that I recognize a lot of the people on this forum on that chat??

4 Likes

Thanks for the great stream and chat.

It’s always a pleasure to get to engage with the community in the livestream chat.

Thank you to everyone that participated, and thanks to @Resolve and @TylersEclectic for hosting. :pray:t4::heart:

5 Likes

Not at all. I see people from here mentioned on other forums and different parts of the internet all the time. Same goes vice versa.

5 Likes

That was a good show.

3 Likes

Great show!

All this ZMF talk is making my CC tremble…

6 Likes

If you don’t have 4 ZMF headphones, you’re doing it wrong.

7 Likes

I was thinking of maybe 3. Thanks for pointing out my error. :wink:

2 Likes

Live streaming starting in 10min 5pm PST with the Hobbyists…talking about the Porta Pros w/without Yaxi Pads :wink:

6 Likes

Thank you to all for making it a fun stream!

:smiley:

5 Likes

Great stream @DEXCOM7 and @TylersEclectic!

One of my all-time favorite headphones. :heart:

Always a pleasure to participate in the live chat. :+1:t4:

5 Likes