Community Member YouTube Reviews and Impressions

Thank you to all for making it a fun stream!

:smiley:

5 Likes

Great stream @DEXCOM7 and @TylersEclectic!

One of my all-time favorite headphones. :heart:

Always a pleasure to participate in the live chat. :+1:t4:

5 Likes

thank you guys for the fun stream and mentioning my picture

I was not able to join, but watch it now in the lunch break.

7 Likes

Hifiman Arya vs FocaL Clear vs Audeze LCD-X from @Resolve on The HEADPHONE Show

11 Likes

going live at 5pm PST with a special guest to talk about Roon labs and also do a giveaway for not 1 but 2 60 day Roon subscriptions!!!

8 Likes

For our Spanish speaking friends, my review of these classics is now on YouTube.

I just posted the written version of the review here: Koss KSC75 (the written version in Spanish is available on my Blog).

9 Likes

Going live in a couple minutes with the Co-Pilot pad by ZMF unboxing and showcase… will be in chat as well

This one should work lol

10 Likes

Replay doesn’t show live chat? Is that something you have to enable, or is YouTube just being a little shit on my end?

1 Like

hmmm… not sure… I’ll double check… it might not work until it finishes rendering?
…checking now… I’ll edit this post once I figure it out… @ProfFalkin live chat will be available once YouTube finishes rendering it and it gets uploaded fully to the channel…or it should lol

2 Likes
7 Likes

Hi
Can you Please give a review of oppo pm2 headphones! As I would like to sell one , thank you.

1 Like

Hey there @Senthilk74 I haven’t got a pair currently but I will look into it. :headphones::loud_sound:

1 Like
7 Likes

The Hobbyist show will be going live today at 5pm PST, 7pm CST, 8pm EST! We will be discussing the Topping D90 Dac, Soekris 1321 DAC, and the HEDDPhone! then do a live random comment picker to announce the winners of the two 60 Day ROON subscriptions!!! We will pull 4 winners, first two get right of first refusal, or if we cannot get a hold of them we will move the license to the secondary winners! Also if you already have a ROON license and you win, please let us know so we can get these into the hands of people that would like to try it out Cheers everyone! link below

11 Likes

Very curious about how these would fare against the Bifrost 2. The Soekris in particular. Not sure if I’m gonna be able to attend the stream, but I’ll watch it back tomorrow in that case.

5 Likes

For those interested in the Clear + Arche, we’re doing a livestream on July 30th with Focal as guests where we will be giving a way a Focal Clear + Focal Arche! Contest details in the video below.

16 Likes

Some lucky person is going to be very happy!!

10 Likes

my first solo review video…

11 Likes

Very nice!!! joining the YT review gang!!!

4 Likes

For the Spanish speaking crowd, my review of the budget TWS IEMs, KZ S2, is available on YouTube. I just posted the written version in English here: True Wireless (TWS) Earphones - #5 by SenyorC

10 Likes