Community Member YouTube Reviews and Impressions

4 Likes

Another thing I picked up from Dan Clark actually, the brilliant dude he is, if you are using headphones and glasses much of the time depending on the headphones and the glasses you can actually just let the ear pieces rest on top of the pads and still use them and you donā€™t effect the seal at all. Obviously this is dependent case by case but I am able to do it great with my AEON2C and Anandaā€™s with my Rayban Glasses with zero issues. @Resolve

7 Likes

@dbstechtalk Preview of upcoming review.

https://youtu.be/1oW0KBCHgjc

4 Likes

@Resolve New video.

9 Likes

Show is live now, btw.

12 Likes

@Max_Settings New review.

4 Likes

Thanks to everyone who tuned in. It helps to see you guys in the chat!

11 Likes

Re: Multiple headphones video - Maybe I need to send this link to my wife? :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s what I said to Andrewā€™s original post (I forget which thread) stating the same sentiment! :laughing:

2 Likes

@Hifi_Dream_Reviews New video (Welcome to the forum :+1:t4:)

7 Likes

@Resolve New Video Review :thinking:

9 Likes

@dbstechtalk New Video Review.

7 Likes

@Currawong New Review.

4 Likes

The Verum One MKII came out while I was making this short review of my Verum One.
Iā€™ll make a comparison video of Verum One and Thieaudio Phantom somewhere in the future.
6 Likes

Hereā€™s the link to the thread of the Verum One from the video listed above.

3 Likes

New Review from @Max_Settings

10 Likes

Link to thread for for Audeze LCD-3 review above.

3 Likes

@ValentineLuke the real hero! Keeping everyone informed! Love it broseph!

5 Likes

Haha. Thanks.

I just want everyone to be able to access things as easily as possible.

Sincerely, thank you.

3 Likes

I just updated the original post. Iā€™ve added a list of our Community YouTube reviewers, along with a suggestion of posting forum threads to item (s) related to video.

If I neglected to add anyone to the list I sincerely apologize. Please let me know so I can add you to the list.

Cheers!

5 Likes