• Presets for various Focal headphones
  • Pure class A amplifier rated at 2x1W @ 32 ohms
  • 2 x AKM4490 768khz - 32 bits
  • 1/4" single ended and XLR balanced headphone outs
  • USB/toslink/coax digital and RCA analog inputs
  • Supports PCM 384khz and DSD 256
  • RCA unbalanced and XLR balanced preamp outputs
  • Built-in headphone stand

This is a perfect match for a pair of Focal Clears.

I’ve thoroughly enjoyed this amp/DAC but I think it’s time to move on from an all-in-one. I was planning on selling as-new, but when I took the glamour shots below I noticed a slight scuff on the right edge of the front. TBH it looks worse in the photos (which is why I didn’t notice until took them). The asking price has been adjusted accordingly. Otherwise no scuffs, scratches, or marks of any kind that I can find. All accessories and factory box included. Smoke free home.

(apologies, no idea why this image is rotated and cropped after I upload, but at least it shows the stand)

3 Likes

It looks like the main draw is that it allows you to toggle a voltage or hybrid amp mode which may effect the sound some. It also has you choose which focal headphone you have and supposedly tweaks its output somehow accordingly. If I were you I would focus on those two features, test them on and off, voltage vs hybrid and see if any of it makes a significant difference to you.

I have personally tested Voltage vs Clear mode both sighted and blind and yes, it does make a noticeable difference.