FS: Lots of Used Gear

That u12t is really tempting … someone jump on this !

3 Likes

Too late … I just did

6 Likes

A shame the Dianas are no longer listed. I was a fan of the 1266 when I had the chance to demo. I’d be curious if the Diana follow in their footsteps.

I slept on a lot of great gear and now they’re GONE!!! Regrets regrets and more regrets…I’m glad that you guys sold most of the TOTL stuff and happy (not a 100% though, LOL) for the new owners.

4 Likes

The nature of our policy means that we often have certain TOTL stuff rotating through. Some stuff just never seems to get returned. We always like to give the forum first crack at them before listing them in other places.

9 Likes

Oh yeah, you have what I call the golden policy and I’m sure that even with that policy, most of the gear doesn’t get returned! It’s awesome that you guys give first class priority to the members of the forum, as it should be (LOL), because this is the forum with a bunch of great people!

9 Likes

Oh no! Have to finish a job in the next 2 weeks - if the Ananda will be still available. …

3 Likes

Ask @taronlissimore if he can hold it for you maybe? Answer is always no, until you ask after all :wink:

5 Likes

Dropped prices on quite a few items.

8 Likes

There are some seriously insane prices in that list!

2 Likes

We’re in the Holiday spirit :slight_smile: !

7 Likes

Sent you a PM
I’ll take the Focal Elegia

Thank you

5 Likes

Hi Taron,

I would take the Ananda (if possible) and I have sent you a private message.
No Stress please. Enjoy your xmas holiday / new year party and the best greetings to the team!!

2 Likes

Good choice!

1 Like

Hi Taron, @taronlissimore

If the Chord Mojo is still available? I’ll take it.
Sent you a PM.

I hope you and your family enjoyed Christmas yesterday,
Also being it’s the holidays (no-rush) enjoy the time with your friends and family.

Thank you

Jeremy

1 Like

Hey @taronlissimore happy holidays! Is this The most current list or will this list be getting an update in the coming days?

Thank you!

MR

2 Likes

The list was updated a couple of weeks ago. When he gets new stuff or drops the price on some things, he replies here and lets us know. We never know when we will be getting an update, but since this is the holiday season (and boxing day :grinning:), there might be some new stuff added soon, who knows !

5 Likes

That is what I was thinking too!

3 Likes

Hi, sent a PM regarding the SPL Phonitor E. Thanks =)

Hi, I’ll take the Anandas if you can ship to Czech Republic :slight_smile:

1 Like