FS: My spot in line for ZMF Vérité Closet Ltd Camphor

Hi All,

Shortly after joining this community and placing my order for ZMF Ltd VC, I find myself furloughed for at least a few months. ZMF does not allow for cancellations for any reason at all (which I do respect) but does allow for me to sell my place in the LTD run. I have pre-paid for the first run of Camphor Vérité Closed with no upgrades ($2699 plus shipping). Right now I have requested 1/4 inch ended cables and the mahogany box but I suspect the peripherals could be changed by the new owner if done very soon. On June 1st Zach said “3-5 weeks” so I suspect mine will be finished within 2 weeks. I have already pre-paid for the cans but I think for warranty purposes it would be better to sell them now rather than after I take delivery and they are perceived as “used”. If anyone is interested in these let me know. I am mdhveltliner on eBay with 100% perfect feedback having sold $$$$$ of mostly camera equipment over the last 15 years. I will work with any interested party to find an agreeable way for payment that avoids fees and to verify references or whatever makes one comfortable in the exchange. I’ll eat the $20 shipping, so my spot is for sale for $2699. Thanks for the consideration, happy listening.

7 Likes