FS: Snorry NM-1 Flagship Meanderless Planar Headphones in Custom Rosewood cups

Price: 2700 total shipped
Currency: USD
Ships to: USA

Hello everyone,

Here we have a brand new flagship planar headphones coming out of Russia (that’s not Kennerton). This headphones took years of research and the Meanderless technology is patented by Snorry so it is the first of its kind. it took more than 3 months wait from the date of order to get it custom made in Rosewood cups and imported to the States from Russia and cost almost $3200 in custom/import, PP international fees and shipping.

Open Box condition - I’ve tested for couple hours only and realized my portable DAP setup won’t cut it. This requires as much juice as HE1000 and is more of a desktop/stationary setup despite its stated specs. This headphones produce a rather natural sound, no crazy peaks or dips in FR which I really like but I rather have a more sensitive headphones for more on-the-go than sit for hours listening.

NM-1 (Flagship) Rosewood cups

• Type: meanderless, planar (patent RU2717699)
  • Magnetic system: double-sided, high-power neodymium magnets
  • Acoustic enclosure: open
  • Impedance: 40 Ohm
  • Sensitivity: 95 dB
  • Frequency range: 5-35000 Hz
  • Weight: 550 grams
    Recommended amp: at least 2 W per channel at 40 ohm load
    Comes w/ 1.5m XLR cable made by Snorry. These use the same mini-XLR connectors as ZMF/Audeze/Kennerton/Meze Empyrean and many other planars.

Premium built materials: not a single plastic part can be found in this headphones. Earpads and headband made from high quality genuine leather, solid Rosewood cups and nodes, spring steel yokes, reinforced fabric mesh for an open sound w/o any resonances.

Im asking for $2700 shipped via CONUS. I will send a Paypal invoice and cover all the fees & shipping costs. You can skip the long wait and all the extra import fees. Price is quite fair considering this headphones can go toe-to-toe w/ the Audeze LCD-4 and Kennerton Thror in terms of technicalities and resolution and far surpasses the Meze Empyrean.

Let me know if you have any Q’s. Price are firm, no trades at this time.

5 Likes

Starmap from @Ievap of Head-Fi

1 Like

Price reduced $2650…now available on other forums as well

Final price drop $2575…i’ll remove listing by upcoming week if not sold and just keep them