FS: Sold: Grado Limited Edition Heritage Series GH2 (w/optional wood case)

Up for grabs are GH2’s in excellent condition. Cocobolo is beautiful and has excellent tonal characteristics. Included are the headphones, additional G cushions, 6.25mm adapter and original box.

The condition of these is 9 out of 10. I have not found any major scuffs or other major wearing. Some minor wear is likely but typical for the usage.

I’m asking $495, which includes all items in the description and pictures. I’ll also cover PP fees and USPS Priority shipping, which includes delivery signature-required and insurance. CONUS only. No trade offers please.
Also, I’m offering an official Grado wood box in excellent condition, for an additional $60. (FYI: I’ll be listing these separately for $90.)
I’m not a dealer or flipper just an audiophile that buys items then keeps/sells as my ears tell me. Consequently, given the excellent condition of this package, returns are not accepted, unless materially different than the description and associated pictures. I’m a member in good standing at headphones.com and Head-Fi.

Please PM me if interested.
Thx!