SOLD: Sony NW-WM1Z DAP (w/ additional accessories) - $1,695

Price: $1,695
Currency: USD
Ships to: USA

These are now SOLD!

Selling my Sony NW-WM1Z - as a result of a) buying the Cayin N8 and b) wanting to down-size my collection.

The player itself is indistinguishable from new, with no marks, scratches, dings, scrapes nor any other blemishes anywhere on the unit. It has lived its life in the included Sony flip-case, wrapped in an outer microfiber slip. Battery has been well cared for, using the “Battery Care” setting, with occasional complete drain/charge cycles, and frequently run on external USB power.

US unit, with Hi-Gain support as standard.

Latest firmware is installed.

It will ship in it’s original packaging, and then be double-boxed and well padded.

Includes:

• 200 GB Sandisk microSDXC card (and adapter)
  • 4x Sony WMC-NW20MU - USB to WM-Port cables (1 in the box, three extra)
  • 1x Sony WMC-HWH10 - USB Cable for Hi-Res Audio Output (to connect to other USB DACs)
  • Additional Sony WM1Z/WM1A slip-case

Price includes PayPal fees and 2nd Day FEDEX shipping (insured and signature required, verified addresses only).

Not looking for trades (though I’ll consider them if you’re both local and have something audio related that’s really interesting/rare), and price is firm. Must have appropriate presence here and/or trader feedback on Head-Fi, SBAF, Audiogon, USAM etc.

5 Likes

Price dropped to $1,695 - added close-up pictures of the player.

1 Like