FS Viva Egoista 845 (US Version), many extras

SOLD

Seeing if someone is interested in purchasing my Viva Egoista 845 in Porsche Blue. I’m putting this up to gauge interest and possibly finance/try out other amps, but I’m more than happy to keep it if it doesn’t pan out, as it’s a truly endgame amp.

This version, bought new from a US dealer in 12/2022 is set to 120V, a rarity for this amp. Not only does the Viva rarely go on sale, but the ones that do are set to European voltage and have to be sent to Viva to switch to the US one.

If you’re looking at this I’m assuming you’re familiar with what amazing amp handmade in Italy can do. If not there are reviews/threads on HF and elsewhere I can point you to. Also, it was on display at the recent NYC Canjam where most people who tried it raved about it.

The Viva has 15W per channel which is unheard of for a headphone amp. It will drive ANY headphone of the market to its full potential. My hard to drive Susvaras never need to go past noon on the volume pot, with a ton of headroom to spare. If you want an amp that you can keep for years and will never run out of juice, this is it.

The amp, which retails for close to $14,000, is in flawless condition. The only reason I’m marking it as excellent and not mint is that it has a single very small mark on the left side (see pic, actually almost invisible IRL), otherwise it’s like new.

It will come with the following:

• 2 extra RCA 5U4GB NOS to replace the original Electro Harmonix 5U4 tubes (also included)
  • Two different 6SN7s for tube rolling plus the original 6SN7
  • 2 stock 845 tubes
  • 1 stock 6N1P tube
  • 1 extra power cord

The amp will ship in the original heavy duty Viva box/crate, and will be very well protected.

Price includes insured carrier shipping to the Cont US. A local pickup in Queens NY (you can also come demo it first) would offer a discount, since the amp is so heavy to ship.

Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions, need more pictures or want to go over anything.

Thanks for looking!

5 Likes

Got dayum beautiful amp. GLWS!

2 Likes

Price reduced to get this moving. Don’t think I can go much lower…

Reminder that I’m open to all reasonable offers on this, really want to try to find a nice new home for it, so feel free to reach out if you have a number in mind that would work for you, I promise I wont get offended :wink:

1 Like