General purchase advice: Ask your questions/for advice here!

Heyo!

I am looking for wired over the ear headphones. Nothing too too fancy and nothing to shabby. But they should have good sound quality.
But hey, CloudyDust, what do you mean with good sound quality … um not sure myself. I’ll trust you with that since you are the expert :wink:

Regarding the use of the headphones:
I plan to use them for daily things such as listening to music while studying.
I also plan to use them while doing some medicore excercise (think elliptical trainer for example).

I have been listening to a variety of genres. So, can’t really specificy anything there.

The design of the headphones don’t really matter to me as long as it is comfortable. (Though it would be a plus point if they are similar to the WH-1000XM3, BUT they do NOT need to be).

Very important: The headphones shouldn’t have any battery in them. I do not want to have headphones with extra functions like mic or noise cancelation.

Since I am not very knowledgeable as to what the prices are for such headphones, anything is fine as long it is below 500? 400? dollars (My budget is flexible).

Looking forward to your recommendations! :slight_smile:

PS: Currently, I have the WH-1000XM3. They are really good though I would really like to have them but without the mic, nfc, Bluetooth, noise cancellation and ambient sound mode. (While I do prefer something similar without the mentioned functions, I am open to anything).

2 Likes