HE6SE V2 On sale at Adorama $599 (Current Price Sept 2021)

9 Likes

If anyone clicks on the link and sees the old price, try adding it to your cart. That worked for me - I was able to buy it at the deal price.

1 Like

As soon as I saw that mandala as the last poster I knew you had another headphone on the way :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Haha, yes I do. @Antpage has persuaded me to buy both the Elegia and HE6SE this week.

4 Likes

Let us know the catch on these deals, assuming there is any.

I mean, last time I bought a 50% off product it was an open box (without that being mentioned in the offer).

Hopefully it’s a genuine deal. Good luck!

Just ordered, I’ve been eyeing the Arya, but for $650, I can’t justify spending $1000 more over these.

The only problem is, I don’t think my Atom Amp is goign to have enough power to push these. I may have to get a balanced amp with some good power.

Any suggestions on an amp at $200 or less that can drive these?

Schiit Asgard 3………….

1 Like

YOINK!

I wasn’t really in the market, but I don’t have a planar in my modest collection right now. Thanks!

1 Like

THANK YOU, ANTPAGE! I’ve been watching these, and waiting for a price drop for awhile.

3 Likes

Emotiva Basx A100 is a pretty good option :thinking:

Yeah, baby!

8 Likes

That’s a sweet looking catheter they included for you!

7 Likes

Yep, but if it doesn’t supply the life’s blood, I’ll replace it. :blush:

2 Likes

FYI - this deal is still active - if you click on it it will show “expired” - click through to Adorama regardless: The new price is $599 (!) timestamp: 2021-09-09 21:31 PST

2 Likes

Current prize with that link is $549

1 Like