New Here? This Is The Spot To Introduce Yourself

Greetings from Massachusetts.

2 Likes

Happy to be here! I’m a music listener as well as a music creator. Headphones are an important part of my work-flow as well as my relaxation.

2 Likes

HI all
Great to be here.
Been researching and collecting headphones for around 10 years now. Big interest in vintage headphones :slight_smile: i work as a sound engineer in UK mainly with vocals and LOVE ‘sound’ -
A self confessed audiophile. Im fascinated by the details, nuances, the emotive impact a great headphone can bring.
How every detail can make a difference,pads, cable, etc etc
Looking forward to contributing here
Jonny Parsnips

2 Likes

Logging in from Bellevue, WA (just outside Seattle).

2 Likes

Hello from Kansas City. Have several sets of headphones, some better than others - Fostex, Sennheiser HD595 and IE5s. Always wanting to learn, looking forward to doing so.

2 Likes

Hi from Vancouver, been a big fan of headphones for 15 years now, got a couple of headphones back in the day from headphones.com. I mostly just look at pretty pictures of new stuff these days.

1 Like

Hi from Denver!

I’ve been enjoying music on my Etymotic ER-23’s on the plane and in the server room (though I just managed to just lose them, I’ll need to replace!), Koss PortaPro limited editions at work, and Grado SR-80is at home.

1 Like

Baton Rouge, LA, happy to be here. Got my first pair of Sennheisers in the late 1970s from my parents, HD 420s. I have been hooked ever since. I have owned many a pair of Sennheisers, including my current 650s. Really made a leap in headphone love a couple of years ago with my current rig - Cans: Audeze LCD2, Amp: Mirantz HD-DAC1. This combo changed everything for me, didn’t realize what I was missing for so long. Happy to be involved in people learning more about headphones, including myself.

1 Like

Greetings from Northern VA! I’ve been into headphones and hi-fi since the HeadWize days. One of the first headphone meets I went to was on Tyll’s World of Headphones tour hosted at Etymotic Research, Inc.

Hope this forum flourishes and prospers!

2 Likes

Hello from San Francisco! I started down this path with the original Grado SR-60 in 1998, and am currently listening to the Etymotic ER4SR with an Audioquest Dragonfly Black when I’m on the go.

1 Like

Looking forward to learning about and discussing headphones. Checking in from Denver, CO.

Hi from Elk Grove, CA. Looking forward to sharing our collective knowledge.

Welcome! Great to have you here!

Denver is awesome! Was just there a few weeks ago.

See you at RMAF?

Hi from Nova Scotia! Excited to see the discussions.

Welcome. Nova Scotia is a beautiful place. Halifax is one of my favorite Canadian cities

Awesome! What made you choose the ER4SR over the XR?

Glad to be here and to meet everyone! Enjoying the sunrise from Japan right now :grinning:

1 Like

Stoked to be here from Idaho. Been a fan of the site since my first pair of hd590s. They introduced me to the importance of well tuned cans and I’ve been a loyal fan since.

1 Like

Hello, coming here from Montana. Excited to be apart of a new headphone community.

1 Like