New Here? This Is The Spot To Introduce Yourself

Hello and welcome @donotseemecricket, @TheOGMorris and @Hanz_Queano.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome @Marcos_Luna, @TheTalbotHound and @Abisyaffa76.

4 Likes

Welcome to all of the new members, it is great to see the forum continue to grow while maintaining the good vibes that make this place stand out!

4 Likes

Hello and welcome @poram, @sai and @Thomas_321.

2 Likes

welcome to the community, to all new members!

1 Like

Iā€™m not the only audiophile whoā€™s passionate about teat then! (though Iā€™m not passionate enough to move to China and start a business in the industryā€¦)
Welcome! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome! Do you practice gongfu tea? Iā€™m very into Oolongs, and in particular Wuyi Yancha. Iā€™m planning on going to Wuyishan and will be living in Xiamen, Fujian. What are some of your favourite teas?

2 Likes

I do, every now and then! I actually am more into Taiwanese teas: I quite like Shan Lin Xi and Alishan. But I also quite like lung ching and Keemun Mao Feng (I know, very different flavour profiles there!). I havenā€™t tried Wuyi Yancha, Iā€™ll give it a try if I can find it!

2 Likes

Oh oki, yeah I also really like Taiwanese oolongs. (Taiwan is also a place I plan to visit/live) I havenā€™t had as many different variants, but I quite enjoy SiJiChun, DongFangMeiRen, and Dong Ding. If you live in the US, a great place to purchase Yancha online is Old Ways Tea. I have been buying from them for a few years now and really like their tea. Theyā€™re a family run business who have a tea farm in Wuyi Mountains but their online shop is based in San Jose and offer 2 days free shipping within the US for orders over 50$.

3 Likes

Count another tea passionate here.
Welcome @Soundphile.

2 Likes

Thanks! Though I have to say Iā€™ve been around here for a year and a half now, so Iā€™m not really new :slight_smile:
Also: nice to see another Italian here!

I actually live in the UK, so it seems like Old Ways Tea is not really an option (the shipping charges are quite large). Thereā€™s this place near where I live in Glasgow called Tchai Ovna and they offer great tea at affordable prices; I was even able to source some first flush Jun Chiyabari (Nepalese tea!) from them.

(Should we move to a dedicated ā€œtea fansā€ discussion not to clog this one?)

1 Like

Yeah a dedicated tea discussion would be cool! Iā€™ve always wanted to go to Scotland. Iā€™ve only ever been to Germany (and Switzerland for a few weeks).

Hiā€¦ Iā€™m Zaenal Muslihin from Batam city, Indonesia my username Abisyaffa76, thanks to all mods received my request to join this community.
My set up : hiby r6 2020, xd05 bal, sundara, u12t, SA rosemary, jh diana and fiio fd5

6 Likes

Hello and welcome @mara9.

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @Ogata.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome @JoshWED and @Xave.

2 Likes

Welcome to all new members. Enjoy.

1 Like

welcome-sunglasses-smiley-emoticon To this weeks new members, Enjoy !

2 Likes

Enjoy your weekend new members! Happy listening! :notes:

1 Like

Hello and welcome @YorkshireMouth. A fellow Yorkshire man?

2 Likes