New Here? This Is The Spot To Introduce Yourself

welcome-sunglasses-smiley-emoticon to this weeks newest members, Enjoy !

2 Likes

Hello and welcome @FireFly88 and @Cojo.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome @StevenMcTowelie.

2 Likes

Welcome to all this weeks new members.

2 Likes

Hello and thank you for having me here, looking forward to good information and discussions.
I organise headphone tours in a German forum, we get headphones from manufacturers, which we send to each other and then each participant writes his opinion about the tested headphones. These tours are very instructive for all of us. I can only recommend listening to as many headphones as possible so that you can make a better decision.

7 Likes

Hello and welcome @TopGun_DATA.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome @mwan and @mithiral67.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome @Jay_Jay.

3 Likes

After lurking for a while, I finally decided to get off my lazy butt and register.

I’d consider myself to be a fun-loving misanthrope that really shouldn’t be taken seriously half of the time - it’s up to you to decide which half :grinning:

4 Likes

Hey all, this is Joseph from LETSHUOER. My daily gear includes the LETSHUOER EJ07, Beyerdynamics DT1990 Pro, Schiit Modi 3+ and Neve RNHP.

I like modern and acid Jazz, symphonic metal, nordic folk metal, nordic folk songs, Cantopop, City Pop, J-pop, rock and metal, 21st century classical, some mandarin and Taiwanese pop, modern funk, 80s and 90s US pop and J-pop, triphop and Lo-fi. Recently more focused on modern Cantopop from 2010+ era.

Thanks and I look forward to getting to know y’all.

4 Likes

Hello and welcome @NameyMcNameface, @LETSHUOER, @WordsandMusic, @mmarra and @Jarlaxle.

4 Likes

Thanks! Look forward to some good info and interactions.

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @rarewolf and @Alevv.

3 Likes

welcome-sunglasses-smiley-emoticon to this weeks newest members, Enjoy !
:beer:

4 Likes

Hello and welcome @Headphone25, @musikfan and @inscythe.

4 Likes

Welcome to all new members. Enjoy.

1 Like

Happy Cake Day @prfallon69!

4 Likes

Have a grand double lemon frosted angel food cake day (with fresh strawberries) @prfallon69

4 Likes

Happy birthday Mr. (20char)

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @prfallon69 !!

3 Likes