New Here? This Is The Spot To Introduce Yourself

Welcome @ThtGamerDad !!!

You’re in good company… there’s quite a few of us, let’s say “mature” members, and by that I mean old :laughing:. So you’re not late to the party. We saved you a seat! and @pennstac can tell you all about exploring Pangea (you’ll feel like a spring chicken)

You’ll find your entry to the hobby with the 6xx or Sundara a common one. 6xx was mine.

If you’re like most of us and have caught the bug, buckle in, cuz it can be a wild ride that I for one didn’t see coming.

4 Likes

Hello and welcome @Choke.

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @Paulc35, @Francisco, @Gravlund and @MindTravel44.

4 Likes

Hello and welcome @elee.

1 Like

welcome-sunglasses-smiley-emoticon to this weeks newest members

2 Likes

Ditto to that! Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome to all this weeks new members.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome @NewdCoke.

1 Like

Hello and welcome @chxx888.

3 Likes

Welcome to this weeks new members.

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @garethofthedead.

3 Likes

Hello and Welcome @D00M and @Vitalstatistix.

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @ClearWater, @Snulfur and @Follz19, @Djnorth, @music-lover and @FaunCB.

3 Likes

Hi @prfallon69, thanks for the welcome!

3 Likes

‘w’

hai how you BB BOI

Hello and welcome @MimiAme, @Thatha1rlin3 and @hitmanx.

4 Likes

Hey, I’m fairly new to the audiophile space(roughly 2-3 months) and am interested in mainly IEMs and headphones. I got into the hobby while looking for a new set of headphones for my pc and stumbling across a video about why most gaming headsets are bad(by Crinacle if I remember correctly). From there I started looking at audiophile branded headphones and began to actually think about what I want from a pair of headphones. For anyone wondering I decided on the Hifiman 400SE’s

6 Likes

Hello and welcome @Alpha, @Phil_Barnes and @RyderWilkinson.

5 Likes

Hello,
Thank you!

So I have a Sundara and a schiit Hel 2e DAC/Amp. (I game too with a PC38x)

I am planning to upgrade to a Magnius/modius combo for listening to music properly. Not sure yet if it will be a huge step up in balanced mode with my Sundara. We will see.

Great to be part of this community

8 Likes

welcome-sunglasses-smiley-emoticon to this weeks newest members, Enjoy !

5 Likes