“Now Playing”

Vintage Culture at Museu do Amanhã, in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil for Cercle - YouTube

Recently a friend put me onto Cercle, one of many YouTube channels that film DJ sets at special locations and I was listening to this one^ on my iFi Audio Aurora while working today!

1 Like

Thank you. That’s a beautiful video. I was in Brasil for a few weeks as a teen, and some of their architecture is still etched in my brain. Need to put another visit on my bucket list. And nice music also, I’ll have to listen to Cercle.

1 Like

If you like Nils, I bet you’ll like Niklas Pauschburg! Not sure if you already know him, but similar relaxing ambient sounds.

1 Like

Thank you brother!!! Good lookin out, always appreciate music recommendations!!

1 Like

RoonShareImage-637994688276754000

5 Likes

RoonShareImage-637994716727022700

3 Likes

Went to this concert last night and it now holds the placemat of best show I’ve ever seen. Listening to their recordings only gives you a fraction of what they are. If you live in Seattle I suggest getting tickets for tonight’s show.

4 Likes

New album release day! I am in my happy place. :headphones: :notes: :mushroom:

2 Likes

George Michael. :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Love this one @rrwwss52 great choice

3 Likes

Re-discovered King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard a few weeks ago and I’ve been totally obsessed ever since. This just dropped today. Both music and visuals are amazeballz.

4 Likes

In the mid eighties my cousin gave me a tape of Alphaville’s Forever Young album. I listened to it non-stop. I picked up the super deluxe edition recently and am listening to it now. Ahh those days of mindless summers biking around the forests of southern Sweden with my Walkman.

6 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

Just an acoustic guitar and Eddie Vedder singing. Beautifully rendered by the HD800S. When less is more.

3 Likes

Awesome man!!! 20 @frkasper

2 Likes

Has anyone been listening to that new Chainsmokers LoFi remixes album? I’ve heard a lot of hype about it, streaming it now, it sounds LIKE LoFi with a pop/hook focused appeal while preserving that classic LoFi hypnosis that the style is known for.
Great for background focus, or even emotional zone outs.
Anyone’s cup of tea?

1 Like

New single from Riverside. Full album due Jan.

At first I was a bit meh but this keeps running through my head like an itch I have to scratch by listening to.

2 Likes

Here’s one for the MetalHeads….

These guys are new to me…found in Qobuz new releases. Only a few songs in but Wowww!!! Cool old school Death/Thrash sound. :metal::metal:

3 Likes

Digged the “Immortal Savagery” track. :+1:

1 Like