Schiit Ragnarok 2 Steaply Discounted $999+ (4/12/2024)

Could be headed for the grave

2 Likes

Raganarok is listed in the “Last Call” section on the Schiit website, and I received an email about it today.

The product page says R1 but the text says R2:

https://www.schiit.com/products/ragnarok-1

4 Likes

Thanks for the heads up on this deal!
Subtotal $999.00
Sales Tax: 8.375% $86.91
Shipping: FedEx Home Delivery $38.69
Total $1,124.60

1 Like

Any word on the street of a Rag3? Jason has hinted there was a surprise coming this summer but not that. Rag2 plus a choke input = wowza (I wish)

Jason said the Ragnarok 3 is not imminent. Maybe 2025ish. Maybe never.

2 Likes

So you got one? Nice! :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah, I am unable to resist such a good deal.

2 Likes

Yes, got that email and took a close look. But I’m unsure what the original price was.

$1499, so 1/3 off (type more for 20 chars)

1 Like

Thanks. Wow, that is a deal. I actually have one in the shopping cart, but I probably won’t click the final button. Apparently Schiit don’t recommend it for use with IEMs (too much power), and while I have Focal headphones that would be great with it, I do use IEMs quite a lot.

2 Likes

Yeah. I really think Rag makes terrific sense if you’ve got speakers as part of the use case.

“Fully Loaded” with a good MM phono stage and multibit DAC for $1300 is a smoking deal.

2 Likes

Yeah, would be nice. My current phono set up is Mani 2 > Loki Mini > Vali 2 and it sure sounds great. Mani > Loki > Rag would be sweet.

2 Likes

And, if you’re willing to live with a tiny mark on the top, you can get a “Fully Loaded” Rag2 for $1050 from TMR.

4 Likes