SOLD 3.5 to xlr cable

SOLD
Price: $1,500
Currency: USD
Ships to: CONUS

10ft hybrid, 3.5 to xlr cable.
Asking $1.5k, Family and friends is appreciated. Willing to go down to $1k for you guys. I know what I have so please no low balling.

yes this was a bad dad joke. Thanks for those who played along and had a sense of humor

2 Likes

Just curious why you are asking $1500 for a cable that can be purchased directly from Hifiman for $399?

2 Likes

Where…is…my…swooooosh emoji. Around here somewhere.

Anyway. I’ll offer $3000 but its my final offer.

3 Likes

PM sent! We can work something out for sure!

This cable has a bounce back feature. It’ll basically store itself when you’re finished using it.

1 Like

Supply and demand. If you want to purchase from Hifiman directly and get on a waiting list because they’re always sold out, then that’s totally fine. It’s just a hot item and some are willing to pay a premium.

1 Like

If I needed to find a vein, would this cable adequately tie around my arm? Asking for a friend.

3 Likes

I thought they used it for something else?

1 Like

Yeah, they are a great substitute for Bucatini. I like my headphone cables with an Alfredo sauce.

4 Likes

Seems in stock and available on the Hifiman website to me. Good luck with the sale.

2 Likes

That’s what they want you to think… These are always back ordered.

1 Like

Sold! @BuffaloWing thanks for the transaction! Eventually people will understand why you paid 4 times the msrp.

For those of you who passed, well…I tried to tell you.

1 Like

Heating up the spoon as we speak. Thanks Rhodey!

4 Likes