SOLD: A&K SP1000M (Lapis Blue) w/ Extra Case ($1,495)

Price: $1,495
Currency: USD
Ships to: USA

Selling my like-new A&K SP1000M in Lapis Blue.

I used this as my “streaming DAP” and have upgraded to the new SP2000 for that role, so am now selling this one.

It is in perfect functional and cosmetic condition, with no marks, scratches, scrapes nor any other marks on it anywhere. Literally looks like new.

It includes all of the original packaging and accessories, all of which were unused, so the A&K case it still wrapped, the A&K screen protectors have not been used, and the microSD card slot protectors are both still present (one in the player, a spare on it’s card in the box).

It has been kept in a Miter Case (included), wrapped in a soft, felt, slip case. There are no scratches or marks on the screen nor anywhere else. Kept in a smoke, pet and child-free home.

Price includes PayPal fees and shipping.

Possible Trades:

• A ZMF Auteur or Atticus is a potentially interesting trade - but will depend heavily on choice of wood, its finish, what hardware/color was selected and how well the cups match. Woods I don’t want, purely because I already have them on my existing ZMF cans and want them all different, are Padauk, Ziricote, Cocobolo and Blackwood.

• High-end universal hybrid (i.e. dynamic driver for the low-end) IEMs. Might make an exception for the qdc Anole VX-S.

Not shipping outside the US; no the IEMs pictured are NOT included; must be an active member here and/or have appropriate trader feedback on Head-Fi, USAM, AGON etc.*

No, the IEMS pictured are not included!

5 Likes