SOLD ZMF Eikon Ltd African Blackwood $1000 plus shipping

ZMF Eikon African Blackwood Ltd. $1000 plus shipping, purchased used from respected member, originally sold as B stock with small, checked crack, just back from Zach with repair and clean bill of health. There are a couple minor dings which I have tried to picture. 3 sets of pads: Eikon lambskin, Auteur, and Eikon hybrid, NO CABLE INCLUDED, NO CASE INCLUDED.

Weight: 635 grams with no cable.

I’ll package well and ship quickly. Venmo or PayPal F&F, no fees.

Message me questions.

16 Likes

Excellent seller and headphones. African Blackwood for the win.

4 Likes

Dang…very nice! Those are beautiful.

2 Likes

There is a little more visible grain than I could capture in the pictures…I am going to spend the weekend with them on my head to say good bye. Bass like no other.

7 Likes

GLWS @MokhaMark . Those cans are gorgeous

2 Likes

Damn you Mark, PMd lol

3 Likes

wow Blackwood Eikon closed back might even be heavier than those Ironwood Verite C…but they’re beautiful indeed

1 Like

Could you reply to me via dms or on head-fi?

My name is 1S0U0N0S on head-fi. I am interested in your eikons.

Im interested messaage me please.

Interested. But I am betting multiple offers beat me to it. :wink:

Sorry everyone, I was off grid for 2 hours and have a pending sale. Apologies, updating the listing now to pending and if it falls through I will go to the next person by the time of inquiry. Thank you.

6 Likes

I really really wish… I could have messaged you sooner. This mod approval really delayed things.

Hi @S0U0N0S sorry but the Eikon were committed to before your first message, so you did not miss the headphones, they were already sold but I was not able to change the listing to indicate that they were.

2 Likes

By the way, I would only ever execute a sale based on the timing of the inquiry here, promise. If for any reason it falls through you are my first call.

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply. I appreciate being next in line if for some reason it falls through.

1 Like

Congrats on the sale. Nice set!

3 Likes