SOLDDDDDDDD! THANKS WTS about 1 year old like new Hifiman Ananda $500 shipped USA 48

Hifiman Ananda
$495
Ships to authorized pay pal shipping address to active member in good standing.

13 Likes

Must…resist…that’s a screaming deal! What kind of condition are they in?

3 Likes

Excellent condition you can see them in many of my reviews on my YouTube channel www.youtube.com/marcellorostagni I love them only reason I am selling is I am buying a much more expensive pair of headphones @pow-low for the money they are one of my favorite headphones!

4 Likes

Updated with photos!

5 Likes

PRICE DROP $495 Shipped!

2 Likes

Bump! Still for sale, boxed up ready to ship in the USA 48.

ANANDA ARE SOLD and SHIPPING OUT TODAY!

6 Likes

Congrats!

20 characters

1 Like

Whatcha replacing them with MR? I just bought a pair and I love them

1 Like

We shall see! I have a Pair of Rad-0 right now that are calling my name and also Verite Open could be in my future :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well good luck! I bought my Ananda’s after reading your thoughts on them.

1 Like

They are great headphones, I am reviewing more and more headphones all the time now and will likely always have headphones I buy and sell. For instance now I am selling my Aeon 2C as well to fund other headphones. @jthvac How do you like your Ananda so far?

Absolutely love them. Have mainly owned Grado before these, decided to branch out. Now they are my favorites. Got a great deal on the HIFIMAN website $550 open box with full warranty and return policy. SPOILER ALERT!.. I’m not sending them back.
I have 1Kid in college another next year, and two more in the next 5 years, so I can’t go nuts.
These make me very happy! Your recommendation pushed me to buy them, so a big thanks to you.

3 Likes

@jthvac man I am so glad you are enjoying them! So many great people helped introduce me to different audio gear over the last year and I love paying it forward and helping others find audio gear they might enjoy! What a cool hobby we all share!

3 Likes

Honestly, I joined head-fi and felt like I was being p*$$ed on. Joined here and everyone was so welcoming. I’m all in on the community and will hopefully contribute going forward as well.

6 Likes

I know how you feel, I had a similar experience at another forum that I won’t name and I felt really lucky when I found @andrew and @taronlissimore and this amazing community they created. Looking forward to seeing more of your contributions and glad you are here with us, enjoy the heck out of your Ananda’s and have a wonderful weekend! @jthvac

3 Likes

Same to you. #3 son’s birthday party (15!) this weekend.
So blessed in so many ways!

4 Likes