What's in the box!

Early Xmas shopping for myself.

15 Likes

Tanchjim T-APB T300 and NF Audio MS42 eartips, and SHANLING C2 IEM case

This leather case does smell good. In action:

10 Likes

Blon-3 IEMS. Taking the plunge outside my Campfire Atlas. :v::blush:

7 Likes

This showed up at my door today! I hope it’s a fun little amp, it’s been a while since I had a Magni around.

(Loki is for desktop speakers, not headphone chain. Runs off Jot 2 pre-out)

16 Likes

FiiO BTR5 2021

A little late to the party but could not ignore the BF deal on this. Looks like my 2.5mm cables will be getting some more usage now.

More AZLA :heart_hands: and a TIN HiFi IEM case

10 Likes

Schiit Black Friday victim here – black Lokius. I’m testing right now and the 6 knobs allow for much finer grained adjustments than my old Loki Mini. I think the technology has improved over my first gen Loki (not +), as it sounded as if I was running room speakers at first. Just 3 days to arrive from Texas with basic shipping.

Taron – this!

21 Likes

Got one months ago. And I am using it with my room speakers. Tactile tech – much more satisfying than copying in EQ numbers.

9 Likes

Oh my.
Santa Justin Claus and his Fedex elves arrived.
What have we here….
(I’m leaving for work in 30 mins and won’t be opening this yet…)

15 Likes

Ohhhh c’mon man!!! Don’t do that to us!!

8 Likes

6SN7 for Glenn OTL. My only new instead of NOS tube. So far so good as far as sound but reading it needs a lot of break in. Honestly got it for how it looks, and reviews were decent too.

19 Likes

My first major end-of-the-year purchase arrived today, courtesy of Headphones.com:

No unboxing photos yet as the lighting isn’t the best. I’m looking forward to seeing how they fit and compare with the other fun IEM in my collection, the Campfire Dorado 2020.

13 Likes

Bunch of teases in the “won’t show u what’s in the box” thread today!!:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :wink:

6 Likes

Audiophiles are the worst. :rofl:

5 Likes

A box showed up today

Turns out there’s a wooden box inside the box. Could it be what everyone thinks it is?

Alright alright, enough teasing by people today here, I won’t join in with the teasers :drum:

I’ve been eyeing these for a few months now and this was definitely an “under influence” purchase but I’m quite happy so far. They sound pretty good with the Studio B. Holiday season is looking pretttayyy good.

22 Likes

Fantastic!

Do you think Santa would bring me one this year if I ask nicely? I was a very good boy this year (ha!) :laughing:

1 Like

My wife wouldn’t agree.
She came home from the gym and saw the giant Pelican case and said “WTF did you buy??!”

:grimacing:

She doesn’t yet know about the incoming tubes…

8 Likes

Well shit, there’s that…

I’ve been there with you bro’ :sweat:
My wife had the same reaction when my Verite showed up!

2 Likes

Oh man, does this story have a familiar ring to it !!

Well, congrats!!! ….

Take your lashings and enjoy the music !:notes::musical_note::notes: :wink:

5 Likes

What’s in the box? A puck:

What’s in the puck? Wondrous things.

18 Likes

Well, those are gorgeous!! Looks like a really nice cable too. Very cool!

1 Like