WTS: Bakoon Amp-13R - $6000 ConUS

Price: $6000 ConUS
Currency: USD
Ships to: Anywhere, but buyer pays shipping outside ConUS
Local Pickup: Orange County California (will knock shipping and frees off the price for local cash/FF)

This small formfactor beast of an amp is a truly end game solid state pairing for susvara. With 25W on tap and a unique current amplification topology, this amp is roughly the size of a TT2 measuring just 9 inches square and 2 inches tall (230 mm (W) x 230 mm (D) x 55 mm (H)). Having tried this amps successor (the enleum 23R) at canjam side by side with this exact unit I personally decided to pay the extra cost for the older model due to the better bass texture and image tracking. If you would like to see some more info on the amp you can watch Resolveā€™s comparison of susvara and utopia while using susvara on this amp. Cosmetically the amp is mint. The only ā€œupgradeā€ the next owner may want to make is putting slightly thicker feet on the base of the transformers as the stock ones donā€™t give much leeway if stacking the 13R on top of another device. Price includes fees and shipping within the ConUS.

The only reason I am selling this is because I just bought a riviera AIC-10 and would like to fund a dac that can truly show off what that amp is capable of.

Also, just thought i would say the synergy here with yggy is astonishing. I almost dont want to sell with how damn good this sounds now.

Image Album:

4 Likes