WTS: LessFox BX2 Plus (5.9 W Portable amp) - $550 ConUS

SOLD ~~Price: $550 ConUS
Currency: USD
Ships to: Anywhere, but buyer pays shipping outside ConUS
Local Pickup: Orange County California (will knock shipping and frees off the price for local cash/FF)

This listing is for the Romi Audio Less Fox BX-2 Plus (BX2+). I’m selling this beast of a little amp as I honestly just have too many portable amps currently and it doesn’t get used. With 5900 mW @ 32ohm this thing is a true beast capable of amply powering everything short of susvara while OTG (and it even does susvara bass some modicum of justice which I cant say about any other portables). This amp was originally purchased as a BX-2 and then upgraded to the Plus internals later by the original owner. Cosmetically the amp is in good condition with the exception of some small scratched on the face of the volume knob. The rest of the wear is on the soft case and is just generally very small impressions in the leather from normal use. All damage I could find was pictured in the album below. Price includes fees and shipping within the ConUS.

If you have any questions on headphone pairing/usecase/etc please feel free to ask away. I have a ton of experience in TOTL portable amplifiers at this point and would be more than happy to help even if this amp may not be the way to go for you.

https://imgur.com/a/mpwkMVw~~

Hello…Is the BX2 Plus still for sale?

Im sorry. No it is not

1 Like