[WTS] PrimaLuna DiaLogue Premium HP Integrated Stereo and Headphone Amp

Price: SOLD
Payments: Zelle, CashApp, PayPal (personal payment, or use personal payment and your CC so you cover the fees)
Ships to: USA or pickup around Chicagoland

Please ask any questions, and I can provide other photos if needed.

Head-Fi Feedback | US Audio Mart Feedback | Reddit Feedback

This is a used, but very good condition PrimaLuna DiaLogue Premium HP integrated amplifier. I’ve owned it for 5 years and have used it with a wide variety of speakers and headphones. This is a great, versatile unit with a ton of power and tube rolling options due to PrimaLuna’s auto-bias design and massive transformers. You can read all the specs and details about this 67-lbs. tank here: DiaLogue Premium HP Integrated — PrimaLuna USA

Functions flawlessly. Remote was just replaced by Upscale Audio. Some minor blemishes that need to be noted (also see photos which make them look worse that they are): a small ding on the tube cage, a few paint chips on the right side, some paint flaking around the transformer cover (this is a finishing flaw and not damage by mishandling or misuse; I have never removed the transformer cover, and the tubes pretty much hide this from view). These blemishes are negligible from your listening position.

Output varies based on power tubes and ultralinear or triode mode. 70 wpc with EL34, 73 wpc with KT88, 89 wpc with KT120. The stock PrimaLuna branded EL34 power tubes (8) and 12AU7 (6) signal tubes are included in my asking price. These have low hours on them as I spent my time with it rolling many other tubes, plus PL amps run tubes very easily, so longevity is not an issue.

I have the following matched sets available if interested:

• Genalex Gold Lion KT77 matched octet – add $250 (purchased in 2020, maybe 500 hours on them)
  • Genalex Gold Lion 12AU7 matched sextet – add $175 (purchased in 2020, maybe 500 hours on them)
  • Mullard (new production) KT88 matched octet – add $275 (purchased in 2021, less than 200 hours on them)
  • Mullard (new production) 12AU7 matched sextet – add $100 (purchased in 2021, less than 200 hours on them)
  • Take all the tubes for $750 extra

Ships in original foam and double box and includes the manual, remote, and power cord. My asking price INCLUDES SHIPPING in the continental U.S. and is net to me. Local pickup around Chicagoland will receive a discount since there’s no shipping. Please reach out with any questions.

6 Likes

Prima Luna makes a beautiful integrated. I’ve always liked the roll cage. Only heard them in store, but the sound was excellent based on my time. If I needed another amp, it’d be high on my list.

1 Like

I’ve been really happy with this amp. I originally bought it for the headphone amp since I didn’t have a true listening room at the time and it was excellent with all the cans I threw at it. Once I moved and set up a listening room, it’s been running my Focal Aria 936s with authority. I’ve mostly been using separates this year, and it’s taken some far more expensive combinations of separate preamps and amps to beat this in my space.