Campfire Audio announced a brand new IEM this morning, the IO. Coming in at $299, it is the second cheapest IEM in Campfire Audio’s lineup and they have gone back to their more tradition anodized IEM shell. It features 2 BA drivers and Campfire Audio will also be shipping it with their new “Smoky Jacket” cable which eliminates the Memory Wire and instead uses a lightweight molded ear hook.
This is the official thread to discuss the newly announced IO.
- Frequency Response: 5Hz–22kHz
- Sensitivity @ 1k: 109 DB SPL/MW
- Impedance: 26 Ohms @ 1kHz
In The Box
- Dual Balanced Armature Driver Design.
- Beryllium / Copper MMCX Connections
- ‘Garnet’ Red Anodized Aluminum Body
- 24k Gold Plated Screws
- Stainless Steel Spout