Chinese Brands - IEMs Discussion

Some new IEMs I recently received from various sources:

Nicechk EP10 - Apple Earpod looking earbud/IEM that has a super slick metal finish. It’s got some initial bass heaviness that seems to have relaxed after initial use. For the $9 “lucky bag” 11.11 sale price, its a steal. Very good detail and fun v-shaped sound. It’s about $18-20 now, but in my opinion still worth considering. The cable is nice but easy to get knotted.

KZ ZSN - (provided by Linsoul for review) Initial impressions is that this is the $20 bargain IEM of the year. Very clean, neutral sound signature which is unlike any from the KZ Lineup. Good build quality and detachable cables too. Can’t really beat that for the price. Sounds a lot better than its asking price. Highly recommended.

Whizzer Kylin - just got these in this week from Linsoul as well - Knowles-based 2-BA IEM with a slight v-shaped sound signature. Good build quality. Shallow-fit however made it difficult for me to find a set of tips that fit well in my ear without falling out or losing seal. Great cable included, as well as case and overall presentation of packaging. More to come.

3 Likes