Community Member YouTube Reviews and Impressions

@Resolve New Review.

9 Likes

Your review has been bouncing around my head for the last few days, To Susvera or Not Susvera,

Then I read Positive Feedback’s review looking at the Utopia, Abyss Phi, and Hifiman Susvara.

Sunday came around I was waiting for Easter Bunny to drop his baskets, just holding out hope he would drop one-off. But just Ralph dropped into despair as he did not see Red Ryder bb gun at Christmas so were my hopes dashed once again.

The story will continue, will our hero prevail or will it just be another greek tragedy. :sob:

4 Likes

I mean, I know which one I’d get, but I also have to recognize that not everyone is me haha. The general consensus is that if you have a crazy stack that costs many thousands of dollars, the AB1266TC and Susvara are the current performance kings. If you don’t have a crazy stack that costs many thousands of dollars, the Utopia is quite a bit easier to drive as a much more ‘normal’ headphone.

6 Likes

I am right now listening to Hiifman HE-1000 SE on ZMF Pendant on Low Z. This is another great can on the ZMF Pendant with Electronica through the ages Playlist

It also what has me intrigued

2 Likes

My review of the Beyerdynamic DT 177X Go from Drop.

8 Likes

@Resolve New review.

6 Likes

Amos aka @Currawong shows us the MYSPHERE

7 Likes

@resolve Are the starfields actually quite small, or just smaller than some others?

Ive been considering the Dunu DK2001, given the size, to suit small ears. But cheap is good, though the house to me, looks fairly large…

I remember them being small, from the review

Small to medium relative to others. Not as small as some of those tiny little nozzle only style IEMs. But of those that use a shell housing, they’re not as big as other options. Very comfy.

1 Like

our stream buddy Wheezy Reviews talks Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 80 Ohm

7 Likes

Tin HiFi T4 review

6 Likes

Great… :disappointed: I gifted whole bunch of this as Christmas presents to my team last year. When I ask them, they told me it’s great but I have my suspicion based on their facial expression and body language. Never again, Chifi.

4 Likes

Hey friends!!!

I am going to start utilizing my YouTube Channel to discuss more photography, software, video, and audio topics now that the lockdown in our state is going to be even longer than we all anticipated. Something I have been wanting to do for years and it looks like I will finally have the time to do it! Would love to see anyone who loves any of those subjects subscribe and hang with me, any topics you want to learn about too, just let me know!

15 Likes

Right on! Subscribed. :+1:t4:

3 Likes

Thank you brother!!!

1 Like

Subscribed! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Subscribed my friend.

3 Likes

You got me!!! ( extra !!! to have the 2 characters needed ):wink:

3 Likes

Thank you @Hansel @prfallon69 @DEXCOM7 @MartinTransporter you guys rock!

7 Likes