Community Member YouTube Reviews and Impressions

You’re a star Anthony. Thanks for your continuing work in the iem community.

4 Likes

Thanks. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Amos aka @Currawong reviews the Koss ESP 95x

5 Likes

@dbstechtalk New Review.

5 Likes

@Max_Settings comparison between the Sony IER-Z1R and the 64 Audio U12T

6 Likes

@Resolve New Review.

Hifiman Ananda Open-Back Planar Magnetic Headphones - Official Thread

12 Likes

Thanks @Resolve. Great video.

You made me curious about the bigger brother. Do you plan a review on the Arya as well? I’d be keen in seeing your impressions.

3 Likes

Yeah I do. I’ve compared them in the past but it’s been a while, and I never actually did a full review of either until now.

8 Likes

Great review buddy as always @Resolve !!

2 Likes

our streaming buddy wheezy Reviews shows us a mod

5 Likes

Going live shortly with Matty from Headfonia:

Check out his instagram as well: instagram.com/sips_n_sounds

11 Likes

Geshelli Labs Erish - Review- TRUE balanced amplifier

6 Likes

MightyGrey (Matt) is a helpful dude. Bought my SMSL SP200 off him (just sold it).

Rocking the Mo before Movember though.

2 Likes

@Resolve New Review.

9 Likes

Tipsy Dunmer Pro - Reviews

3 Likes

I read this as “Tipsy drummer”. Made me think of my youth.

7 Likes

Thanks for the comment; gave me a well needed laugh :slight_smile:

3 Likes

And I thought of Nipsey Hussle…

My inner voice thought “Whachu’ know about dat?” :thinking::laughing:

3 Likes

Hey Friends! I finally did it!!! I just posted my new YouTube video!!!

That was much more time consuming and challenging than I thought when I set out to start a new direction for my YouTube channel. Writing your own content, filming yourself, recording yourself, editing yourself definitely presented new challenges for me. I am the guy usually behind the camera not in front of it so I am sure the more I do this the better I will get!

I hope the effort I made creating this video is found useful for some of you guys! If you have about 15 minutes please give it a watch, share it with friends or family members if appropriate and of course, if you don’t mind please give it a like on YouTube if you enjoy the content and consider subscribing to the YouTube channel today if you haven’t already! Stay safe, stay healthy and Much LOVE! <3

Marcello

In this video, I discuss some basic concepts, tips, tricks, and audio/video equipment that can help you to get better quality lighting, video, and audio from zoom, or your streaming platform of choice.

14 Likes

Our Audio Discourse team (@toranku, myself and a couple others) made a podcast highlighting our favorite IEMs at every price point for everyone. It’s in video form here and is also on Spotify or your fav podcast feed app.

11 Likes