Community Member YouTube Reviews and Impressions

Sankar is a great guy. I have known him for a long time when he and I were working on Post Production solutions. A friend Gary Demo introduced us.

6 Likes

I wonder whoā€™s going to moderate NTRā€™s questions? :thinking:

Heā€™ll probably be on the chat. :sweat_smile:

:firecracker:

4 Likes

Awesome! Canā€™t wait love these live streams, I have also listened to them after the fact on Spotify if I miss them. Really lots of fun and informative.

Thank you @Nesto

8 Likes

wow @Resolve is interviewing Audezeā€™s two most important employees: sankar and @metal571

13 Likes

I know he did a lot of work on movie camera related stuff before Audeze, and that heā€™s an EE. Gotta love engineers leading companies

4 Likes

I was gonna say that, but @metal571 ignores me enough as is! :laughing:

4 Likes

The HEADPHONE Show is live with Sankar from Audeze, @metal571 and @Resolve!

8 Likes

Great livestream!

Very informative, and thanks @Resolve and @metal571 for answering all the questions from the chat.

7ā€™ high custom planar speakersā€¦! :exploding_head:

8 Likes

By the way Drag as heā€™s known is Dragoslav Colich. I believe he leads their R&D team and something called Dragonfire Acoustics, making planar speakers.

5 Likes

Those speakers must be amazing. I shouldā€™ve asked what amps and dac! :laughing:

Man, Iā€™d love to tour their facility. Especially because Iā€™m an Audeze fan. And theyā€™re so close!

Maybe someday.

3 Likes

@toranku, myself and a couple others made a podcast video discussing the Hidition Viento in-ear monitor along with a few others that came up in discussion. The video will be available tomorrow at 10AM PST

10 Likes

Youā€™re a star Anthony. Thanks for your continuing work in the iem community.

4 Likes

Thanks. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Amos aka @Currawong reviews the Koss ESP 95x

5 Likes

@dbstechtalk New Review.

5 Likes

@Max_Settings comparison between the Sony IER-Z1R and the 64 Audio U12T

6 Likes

@Resolve New Review.

Hifiman Ananda Open-Back Planar Magnetic Headphones - Official Thread

12 Likes

Thanks @Resolve. Great video.

You made me curious about the bigger brother. Do you plan a review on the Arya as well? Iā€™d be keen in seeing your impressions.

3 Likes

Yeah I do. Iā€™ve compared them in the past but itā€™s been a while, and I never actually did a full review of either until now.

8 Likes

Great review buddy as always @Resolve !!

2 Likes