Community Member YouTube Reviews and Impressions

10 Likes

Great stuff @DEXCOM7 and @TylersEclectic !

4 Likes

Thanks brother! Your interview was awesome and also learning about your photography gear was super fun!

4 Likes

The HEADPHONE Show with @Resolve with an Astell&Kern SR25 breakdown and comparison to the SR15

8 Likes

Awesome comparison @Resolve, Looking forward to a DAP Showdown :smiley:

6 Likes

Hey Andrew @Resolve

again a top Review. Thank you!

Did you have a chance to use the wireless remote feature on the SR-25? Where you connect your mobile via the App and use the SR 25 remotely over your mobile phones or tablet’s bigger display. Similar to Fiio/Hiby link. Wonder if it works only with your own files or the remote function also works with Qobuz, Tidal, Amazon HD Music and Spotify Premium. We use all of the services and I have big fingers :slight_smile:

This little DAP is on my list.
Wonder how it compares to my ifi xDSD, the DX160, M11(Pro) and Cayin N6ii soundwise.

I had the Hiby R5, which was at 500 Euro, as xmas present by my wife and it was sonically underwhelming vs my ifi xDSD. So we send it back.

Have to check out if the SR-25 does ful mqa roll out. Think it would be the first by Astell & Kern. Not that it would be super important, but nice to have.

Hope Anthony @antdroid get’s out also a review and adds this DAP to his comparison chart on the forum :wink:

5 Likes

@Chrono reviewed the Hifiman Sundara in the latest revision

11 Likes

Thanks for sharing it! :smiley:

3 Likes

Good job. Do you have the DT1990 PRO as well? You’ve mentioned a lot in the video. This specific info was not clear to me though.

2 Likes

Thanks for checking out the video! Which part wasn’t very clear? I’m still trying to work on how I translate my writing into video format, so any feedback is extremely helpful for me!

1 Like

This part. :point_down:

1 Like

Oh, yeah I should probably specify that hehe.

I don’t have them anymore. However, I did own them and listen to them for a very long time. Fantastic headphone, if not for the piercing highs.

2 Likes

I’m not quite sure what you mean about streaming your own files vs Qobuz. I just tried it with the Deva haha. Was there a specific test you wanted me to do?

3 Likes

Dex and I will be going live for another episode of “The Hobbyists” at 5pm PST! We will be starting the conversation with desktop setups for gaming, music and general use… with lots of meandering conversation in between :wink: look forward to chatting with all who have the time to tune in!

I’ll be popping the cork on a new whiskey or two as well :wink:

9 Likes

I used A&Ks remote service with the SP1000m for our office speaker setup with Tidal and Spotify so I imagine there would be no issues other services. The one issue on the SP1000m was there was noticeable lag when changing songs so I wonder if that has been fixed on the SR25.

5 Likes

Thanks Taron. That is exactly what I was asking about

2 Likes

sorry if my question was irritating.
Taron did answer it.

This is a Feature people won’t use often: https://youtu.be/Frx9XHv22-E

4 Likes

No not irritating at all haha. Always good to have more information.

5 Likes

Here is the link to tonight’s Show:

Look forward to seeing all who can make it!

11 Likes

Looking forward to it. :+1:t4:

4 Likes