Community Member YouTube Reviews and Impressions

Now, enough of indulging you. :rofl:

1 Like

I appreciate all feedback! Iā€™ll work on tuning the mix better for next video :slight_smile:

Cheers!

3 Likes

@TylersEclectic Great show today! Looking forward to future interviews and getting to better know the community.

It was nice to hear about your audio journey and more on your photography @MRHifiReviews.

It was also great chatting with everyone this morning. Itā€™s a great little community we have here.

Thanks everyone.:+1:t4:

12 Likes

Thank you @ValentineLuke I had a great time hanging with you guys!

8 Likes

Going live at 5pmPST today!!! We will discuss our thoughts on what our preferences are for audio chains under $1k and maybe dig into ROON and other desktop audio players.

11 Likes

Discord took a pooā€¦ Is down hard in some of the regions. :frowning: Please standby as we work though this issue!

2 Likes

@TylersEclectic and @DEXCOM7 are live now. :+1:t4:

10 Likes

Fun chat today.

Learning about Roon development was very interesting. Iā€™ll have to take a closer look at it after I upgrade some other gear.

Good job @TylersEclectic and @DEXCOM7. :+1:t4:

9 Likes

Thanks brotha! Itā€™s always fun chatting it up with you guys! @DEXCOM7 is a wealth of knowledge regarding Roon!

7 Likes

Thanks @ValentineLuke, It was fun for sure! Hanging with you guys is always fun! Yeah, Roon is worth giving a try if you havenā€™t. It can be a bit overwhelming at first but you can get pass it quick.

Thank you guys for joining and for making it fun!

8 Likes

@TylersEclectic Brought his A Game with gear recommendations under 900 (I couldnā€™t top him!) Super fun list and for sure worth checking out!

5 Likes

Ha, still trying to come up with alternatives lol some good options for sure in that price range!

The 6XX is tough to beat for the dynamics side of the houseā€¦

7 Likes
10 Likes

Great stuff @DEXCOM7 and @TylersEclectic !

4 Likes

Thanks brother! Your interview was awesome and also learning about your photography gear was super fun!

4 Likes

The HEADPHONE Show with @Resolve with an Astell&Kern SR25 breakdown and comparison to the SR15

8 Likes

Awesome comparison @Resolve, Looking forward to a DAP Showdown :smiley:

6 Likes

Hey Andrew @Resolve

again a top Review. Thank you!

Did you have a chance to use the wireless remote feature on the SR-25? Where you connect your mobile via the App and use the SR 25 remotely over your mobile phones or tabletā€™s bigger display. Similar to Fiio/Hiby link. Wonder if it works only with your own files or the remote function also works with Qobuz, Tidal, Amazon HD Music and Spotify Premium. We use all of the services and I have big fingers :slight_smile:

This little DAP is on my list.
Wonder how it compares to my ifi xDSD, the DX160, M11(Pro) and Cayin N6ii soundwise.

I had the Hiby R5, which was at 500 Euro, as xmas present by my wife and it was sonically underwhelming vs my ifi xDSD. So we send it back.

Have to check out if the SR-25 does ful mqa roll out. Think it would be the first by Astell & Kern. Not that it would be super important, but nice to have.

Hope Anthony @antdroid getā€™s out also a review and adds this DAP to his comparison chart on the forum :wink:

5 Likes

@Chrono reviewed the Hifiman Sundara in the latest revision

11 Likes

Thanks for sharing it! :smiley:

3 Likes