Community Member YouTube Reviews and Impressions

Sounds like a very good interface. It’s been a while last time I used S-Gear. And the mixing software that comes with it. Whole other level.

Have fun with it.

:rofl: :rofl: You will soon see a poll about your video quality. You better step it up bro!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I’ve tried higher quality video by using my phone as my camera, but then I can’t just talk in real time.

And I’ll never make money off it, so the least amount of effort possible is really what I’m looking for. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Hey everyone! We have our regularly scheduled show tonight at 5PM PST!! We will be talking about ZMF Verite Open/Closed and the Aeolus! Along with our experiences with ZMF and any other ZMF gear we have on hand :wink: Plus we will have a couple of surprise announcements to share with everyone!! =) Check the link below!!

13 Likes

I won’t be able to make the stream, but if you do some comparisons between the Aeolus and Atticus, that’d be awesome. I’ll watch it later. Have fun :slightly_smiling_face::v:

3 Likes

@Resolve New video:
How to EQ Headphones

Audeze LCD-X Open-Back Planar Headphone - Official Thread

13 Likes
10 Likes

Today ill be doing my first live review! I hope to see u all there!
I am shooting for the under 25Min mark :smiley:

16 Likes

Looking forward to it @DEXCOM7! :smile:

7 Likes

All about that bass. Try us. :smile:

3 Likes

Looking forward to it brotha!!!

6 Likes

I hope you guys enjoy the format! :smiley:

7 Likes

Good stuff Dex. That fan thing is weird. Left a comment in the video.

Hopefully it’s not a design flaw.

4 Likes

Thanks @frkasper!
:smiley:

3 Likes
9 Likes

We seem to be synchronised this week, my review of them (in Spanish) is currently uploading :smile:

7 Likes

Great minds think alike :innocent:

4 Likes

The 3rd Episode of Acho Reviews is now available on YouTube if any of our Spanish speaking (or Spanish learning) members want to check it out.

It includes a review of the Moondrop Starfiled (that I just posted a written version of here: Moondrop In-Ear Monitors and Ear Buds - #18 by SenyorC ) and a recap of the Audeze LCD-1 with extracts from @Resolve and @Metal571

11 Likes

here is the link for todays show with ZMF!!! feel free to share with all your friends!! look forward to chatting with ZMF and the community today!!!
Cheers!

YouTube

15 Likes

Awesome! Looking forward to it. :+1:t4:

1 Like