Community Member YouTube Reviews and Impressions

Almost 3 hours today. Woow.

2-3 :running_man: installments for me. :smile:

5 Likes

@Resolve Livestream from Sunday June 14th, 2020.
Q&A.

7 Likes

Enjoy my latest review!
1More Triple Driver Over-Ear Review up on the YouTubes:

5 Likes

Interesting review, I’ve never heard them myself. Looking forward to getting them on loan to do my own review.

3 Likes

going live with my improv style Ananda review (with some notes :wink: ) in 5min

12 Likes

Yeah, I felt the same way haha. Retweet.

1 Like

Great review, Tyler! Love the format.
And puppyyy!!! :heart:

4 Likes

Give us a puppy update every stream please!

And for the live stream review topic…
This is a great approach!
Thanks for the answers

4 Likes

Thanks @MartinTransporter I really enjoy the live stream style as it allows for engagement with you all on the live chat! Plus more of a raw take on my opinion of a thing lol

5 Likes

That was a quickie one. Interesting format though.

I foresee a grown up puppy pad rolling those ZMFs. :smile:

1 Like
5 Likes
6 Likes

Sounds like a very good interface. It’s been a while last time I used S-Gear. And the mixing software that comes with it. Whole other level.

Have fun with it.

:rofl: :rofl: You will soon see a poll about your video quality. You better step it up bro!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I’ve tried higher quality video by using my phone as my camera, but then I can’t just talk in real time.

And I’ll never make money off it, so the least amount of effort possible is really what I’m looking for. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Hey everyone! We have our regularly scheduled show tonight at 5PM PST!! We will be talking about ZMF Verite Open/Closed and the Aeolus! Along with our experiences with ZMF and any other ZMF gear we have on hand :wink: Plus we will have a couple of surprise announcements to share with everyone!! =) Check the link below!!

13 Likes

I won’t be able to make the stream, but if you do some comparisons between the Aeolus and Atticus, that’d be awesome. I’ll watch it later. Have fun :slightly_smiling_face::v:

3 Likes

@Resolve New video:
How to EQ Headphones

Audeze LCD-X Open-Back Planar Headphone - Official Thread

13 Likes
10 Likes

Today ill be doing my first live review! I hope to see u all there!
I am shooting for the under 25Min mark :smiley:

16 Likes