Community Member YouTube Reviews and Impressions

Anyone around if I drop a review today?!

8 Likes

This guy! :point_right:t4::raising_hand_man:t4::point_left:t4::+1:t4:

2 Likes

Just waiting for it to be ready in 4k on YouTube’s end! @ValentineLuke

2 Likes

Here you go guys In 4K I hope you enjoy! My thoughts on the Topping A90 Paired with the Topping D90.

15 Likes

Gonna do it live.

7 Likes

@Resolve new review.

11 Likes

“High End”…:face_with_monocle:

I mean, for a youtube audience, ‘high end’ starts at the HD6XX haha.

2 Likes

Ahh, okay. Gotcha. :grin:

Maybe for your audience, for mine it starts as Blon BL03 :wink:

5 Likes
8 Likes

Live now with a controversial conversation regarding negative reviews and our take on it

5 Likes

Great stream, guys! :+1:t4:

3 Likes

For the Spanish speaking crowd, I have posted a review of the QCY T5 on Youtube. I have also posted the written version in English here: True Wireless (TWS) Earphones - #9 by SenyorC

8 Likes

Live stream with Crinn and Tom from Dunu at 10am PST today Here is the link:

11 Likes

We did a live stream at same time as The Headphone show today. The topic was on driver resolution

7 Likes

Ah, sorry for the overlap there! I’ll have to watch the timing for next time.

haha No worries. We finished it up quick so we could all jump over to your show :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I will endeavour to catch up with the Audio Discourse Shows as you cover some great topics and so many fine iem’s. I appreciate all the work you guys put into the channel.

3 Likes

Going live at 5pm PST/7pm CST/8pm/EST… @DEXCOM7 will be doing an unboxing of some new toys and we will discuss them and meander our way through the evenings show :wink: look forward to seeing you in the Live Chat! Cheers! “Link out BELOW!!!” (ok that was dumb… :wink: ):

12 Likes