Community Member YouTube Reviews and Impressions

Very curious about how these would fare against the Bifrost 2. The Soekris in particular. Not sure if I’m gonna be able to attend the stream, but I’ll watch it back tomorrow in that case.

5 Likes

For those interested in the Clear + Arche, we’re doing a livestream on July 30th with Focal as guests where we will be giving a way a Focal Clear + Focal Arche! Contest details in the video below.

16 Likes

Some lucky person is going to be very happy!!

10 Likes

my first solo review video…

11 Likes

Very nice!!! joining the YT review gang!!!

4 Likes

For the Spanish speaking crowd, my review of the budget TWS IEMs, KZ S2, is available on YouTube. I just posted the written version in English here: True Wireless (TWS) Earphones - #5 by SenyorC

10 Likes

Going Live at 10AM PST… or sooner.

7 Likes
7 Likes

@Resolve New Review. Andover PM-50 Planar Magnetic Headphones

8 Likes

The Hobbyists show will be going live at 5pm PST 7pm CST 8pm EST for our regularly scheduled wed show!! we will be talking about our experiences with the gear @jb77 loaned us (the D90 and SoundawareP1, plus discussing comparison I did with the D90/ADI-2DAC/Bifrost2 DACs, as well as Dexs thoughts on his experiences) link below:

10 Likes

YouTube Review of the E-MU Teak fresh up on the YouTubes. This is one of my all-time favorite closed sets. Hope you all enjoy the video!

8 Likes
8 Likes

Anyone around if I drop a review today?!

8 Likes

This guy! :point_right:t4::raising_hand_man:t4::point_left:t4::+1:t4:

2 Likes

Just waiting for it to be ready in 4k on YouTube’s end! @ValentineLuke

2 Likes

Here you go guys In 4K I hope you enjoy! My thoughts on the Topping A90 Paired with the Topping D90.

15 Likes

Gonna do it live.

7 Likes

@Resolve new review.

11 Likes

“High End”…:face_with_monocle:

I mean, for a youtube audience, ‘high end’ starts at the HD6XX haha.

2 Likes