Community Member YouTube Reviews and Impressions

@MartinTransporter alternatively you could photograph your Elegia and make your own designed shirt!

6 Likes

The HEADPHONE Show is now live with @Resolve and guests @metal571 and Flux

9 Likes

Awesome session. One question that I have after listening to that… where can we find Flux online? Does he have a specific discord channel or website that he frequents? He has really interesting exposure and opinions on a lot of gear, and I’d love to hear more.

1 Like

Alright, I finally finished my first video review, the Campfire Audio Andromeda. That was quite a bit more time consuming than I expected and the video ended up longer than I’d like, but I learned some good stuff and I’m betting the next one will be better. Any and all feedback is welcome and much appreciated.

12 Likes

Verum One vs. Thieaudio Phantom is now online.

7 Likes

@Resolve New review.

7 Likes

Alright, I got my 2nd video up. This one’s more of a DIY/Mod video than a review, and thankfully much shorter than my 1st.

11 Likes

That’s pretty cool.

I’d love to hear a comparison of before and after. :+1:t4:

On an aside, I really like your listening space. There’s a beautiful simplicity there from what’s shown in the video. I don’t know that I could pay attention to what’s on the monitor in front of me. I’d be staring out the window all day…

Looking forward to future content.

Edit:
Apologies for not adding you to the list above. Unfortunately I can no longer edit the post. Perhaps @TylersEclectic could edit it and add you to the list of content creators.

5 Likes

Thanks! It’s my home office and it’s usually sunny enough here that I keep the blinds down, which helps reduce distraction. The deer, foxes and other wildlife can be a pleasant distraction sometimes, but sadly like with all things of beauty it’s easy to grow used to them and forget how lucky I am to know them.

6 Likes

@pwjazz has been added! One day I’ll jump on the Youtube making gig lol

4 Likes

Thanks, brother! :pray:t4::+1:t4:

2 Likes

Great review/mod @pwjazz
I subscribed to your channel, looking forward to future reviews! :+1:

3 Likes

@Resolve New Review.

7 Likes

@dbstechtalk New Review.

7 Likes

@Max_Settings New Review.

5 Likes

@Resolve New impressions video.

5 Likes

@Resolve New Video

Focal Elegia - Closed Back Headphones - Official Thread

6 Likes

Amos aka @Currawong about science and objectivism, etc

9 Likes

another one by Amos aka @Currawong

4 Likes

Here are my two latest, Fiio FH1S and the cousin from Jade Audio EA3. I will be doing a direct comparison in a few days.

5 Likes