Community Member YouTube Reviews and Impressions

Yeah, apparently YouTube has been acting up today.

2 Likes

Of course it is. Thereā€™re just too many audio events at the same time. I canā€™t keep up with all of them. :smile:

2 Likes

We are still live guys!

1 Like

ā€œHouston, we have a problemā€. :rofl:

3 Likes

ROFL! HAHAHA right! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Glad I caught the tail end of your stream. Looking forward to the next one. :+1:t4:

2 Likes

We will do better for the next one! Plus, we will schedule it out a couple days instead of hours :wink: not to put words in @DEXCOM7 mouth but I really enjoy answering and interacting with the live chat! Like a big hangout with friends shooting the poo!

5 Likes

For sure! Looking forward to the next one! and for those who made it, Thanks for making it fun!

3 Likes

All good. I didnā€™t see when it started (I thought it was on the previous channel), otherwise I wouldā€™ve tried to join in sooner.

Next time for sure. :+1:t4:

4 Likes

Yeah, that was my fault I messed up the previous post and had to restart the streamā€¦lesson learned!

Also thanks everyone who joined.

6 Likes

I just watched the VOD of the latest headphone show talk. Really neat episode, hope we see Oratory again! Watching his excitement about AMT tweeters was honestly quite endearing.

3 Likes

watched the recoreded version because of the start time was at 2am at my place.
It was very cool! So keep it coming @TylersEclectic and @DEXCOM7

4 Likes

Thanks @MartinTransporter! Looking forward to the next one!

3 Likes

We will be doing a stream again at 5pm Wed, we are still settling on a time for the weekends, but aim to make it earlier in the day so people not able to catch it on Wed live can jump in on the weekend =)

8 Likes

You guys are on fire. :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

Itā€™s a little rough, but I have uploaded my first review on YouTube :grin:

13 Likes

Awesome review man. @metal571 keeps telling me I need to get a pair of these in for review as well.

8 Likes

Iā€™m going to do a new series starting tomorrow on Youtube, Iā€™ve been bouncing this idea around for a couple months now, and I feel like it is a good time to bring it to the tableā€¦ It will be kicking off hopefully around 9amā€¦ @ValentineLuke @MartinTransporter and everyone else, Iā€™m looking forward to seeing what everyone thinks when I go live with a special guest!

10 Likes

Nice!

I a Dr.ā€™s appointment late morning, so I should be able to catch the beginning.

Looking forward to it! :+1:t4:

2 Likes

Thanks, I really appreciate it! I think it would definitely be awesome to hear what you think about them, too.

4 Likes