Community Member YouTube Reviews and Impressions

Ahh, okay. Gotcha. :grin:

Maybe for your audience, for mine it starts as Blon BL03 :wink:

5 Likes
8 Likes

Live now with a controversial conversation regarding negative reviews and our take on it

5 Likes

Great stream, guys! :+1:t4:

3 Likes

For the Spanish speaking crowd, I have posted a review of the QCY T5 on Youtube. I have also posted the written version in English here: True Wireless (TWS) Earphones - #9 by SenyorC

8 Likes

Live stream with Crinn and Tom from Dunu at 10am PST today Here is the link:

11 Likes

We did a live stream at same time as The Headphone show today. The topic was on driver resolution

7 Likes

Ah, sorry for the overlap there! Iā€™ll have to watch the timing for next time.

haha No worries. We finished it up quick so we could all jump over to your show :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I will endeavour to catch up with the Audio Discourse Shows as you cover some great topics and so many fine iemā€™s. I appreciate all the work you guys put into the channel.

3 Likes

Going live at 5pm PST/7pm CST/8pm/ESTā€¦ @DEXCOM7 will be doing an unboxing of some new toys and we will discuss them and meander our way through the evenings show :wink: look forward to seeing you in the Live Chat! Cheers! ā€œLink out BELOW!!!ā€ (ok that was dumbā€¦ :wink: ):

12 Likes

Great stream, guys!

I loved seeing @DEXCOM7ā€™s reaction to those headphones. Looking forward to more live impressions. :+1:t4:

6 Likes

Iā€™ve got a new video up, canā€™t believe itā€™s been 6 months since my last!!! Non the less Iā€™ve got a new lens and mic so hopefully the next set of vids will be a step up from this one in terms of video and audio quality

Recommendations for a worthwhile Mic and Boom are welcome

8 Likes

going live in 10min well 8min but whoā€™s counting!!! :wink: We will be talking about @DEXCOM7 experience with the Nectar Hive Estat! A cool new entry into the Estat/headphone space!

8 Likes

For those who speak espaƱol, my review of the Tin Hifi T2 Plus is available on YouTube.

I have posted the written version in English here: The Ultra Cheap IEM Thread - #892 by SenyorC

11 Likes

@SenyorC - If you had English subtitles available, Iā€™d love to learn Spanish by watching your channel!

6 Likes

Dang, that would be super cool, HiFi and Spanish lessons all in one show! @SenyorC you need to market it :wink:

7 Likes

Lol, the problem is that Google doesnā€™t do a good job of recognizing my accent, us ā€œmurciansā€ are not known for our clear accents. I would have to subtitle it myself.

Saying that, it would probably be fun to see what Google comes up with on autotranslate, but it certainly wouldnā€™t be anything like my review :smile:

7 Likes

Indeed. The way sentences are composed in latin-derived languages is different. Not to mention the (lack of) intonation. :smile:

3 Likes