Community Member YouTube Reviews and Impressions

@Resolve New Video- CanJam NYC Impressions.

6 Likes

@maxsettings take on the Apple Pro True wireless earsbuds

2 Likes
2 Likes

Is this section only for community member reviews or any YouTube reviews? @ValentineLuke that might be interesting to some of our members? Just to clarify before I post anything else lol.

1 Like

Thatā€™s fine. I originally thought of this for forum member reviews, but I donā€™t see harm in posting an occasional non member video.

Maybe John will join in the future.

2 Likes

good to know!

so here are some fresh CanJam N.Y. impressions by John Darko

2 Likes

I saw this video this morning, and thought it was cool too!

2 Likes

I heard there might be a face reveal today of a community YT reviewer on another community YT channel

4 Likes

Iā€™m getting my setup all ready for said dealio :wink:

Though, Iā€™m a lil out of it todayā€¦ probably, be focusing on the chat more than being involved with the other twos conversationā€¦ not sure I have a lot of talking points in common :wink:

4 Likes

Is there a live stream this evening?
Would be perfect! My wife is occupied with some girl TV show in about 1 hour for 2 hours

1 Like

I am told it should be around 11am PST with Max_Settingsā€¦but, hasnā€™t been completely confirmedā€¦Iā€™m setting up now

3 Likes

On the headphone show channel?

1 Like

Yes sir! I think Resolve is getting it setup now

2 Likes

Does anyone have questions for Max_Settings? Or Resolve? or myself? post them here and Iā€™ll do my best to address them in the live stream =)

3 Likes

Maybe your picks for different kit/rigs. Like a low budget and high end version. :thinking:

2 Likes

Yeahh and synergy - super subjective maybe?

4 Likes

Live Now @Resolve with @TylersEclectic featuring @Max_Settings

11 Likes

Hey this was a super fun one!

6 Likes

Great show, guys. Thanks @TylersEclectic for taking questions from the forum and making it a point to respond to them. :+1:t4:

7 Likes

Yeah, and thanks to everyone who tuned in! Itā€™s awesome to see you guys in the chat chiming in.

12 Likes