FS: Astell & Kern SP1000 SS, Campfire Orion, and TinHifi P1

For you consideration is a few IEMs and a DAP from my collection that I haven’t been getting much ear time. Details below on each IEM condition, packaging, and accessories and pictures. DAP has its own ad and pictures.

Campfire Audio Orion (Balanced Armature) - USD$ 185

This unit’s condition is 10/10 (Mint/Like new).

Includes:

• Campfire Orion
  • Campfire Litz 3.5mm SE cable
  • Protective Case
  • Set of Foam Tips
  • Set of Silicone Tips
  • Protective pockets and Retail packaging

TinHifi P1( Planar Magnetic) - USD$ 120

This unit’s condition is 8/10 (Excellent). Even though I really love this IEM, It hasn’t been getting much ear time, unfortunately.

Includes:

• Tinhifi P1
  • 3.5 mm SE Cable
  • Set of Silicone Tips
  • Carrying Case
  • Retail Packaging

Astell & Kern SP1000 SS (DAP) - USD$1,700

The unit is excellent cosmetic and working condition with a few minor scratches near the connector and on the protective case. Battery is holding full capacity and lasting 11 to 12 hours depending on volume.

Includes:

• SP1000 Unit
  • Protective Case
  • Charging Cable (never used)
  • SD Card Removal Pin
  • Retail Packaging

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or if you have a reasonable offer. Prices don’t include shipping or Paypal Fees (4%).

1 Like

Campfire Orion has been sold. Tinhifi P1 is pending payment and SP1000 is still available.

1 Like

Thanks for keeping the prices up. Nice to have a reference for used sales history

No Problem :wink:

Both Campfire Orion and Tinhifi P1 are sold. The SP1000 is available but I am not sure if I should sell it LOL. I may regret it a lot.

Would have bought the Orion but I just got the Michelle and Billie Jean 2fer. They should hold me for a while

2 Likes

I had the Billie Jeans before. they are nice. I had quite a few IEMs from JH Audio: JH13,JH16 Custom, Layla…

1 Like