FS: Campfire Audio Polaris II (B-Stock)

Price: $300
Currency: USD
Ships to: USA

I also offer free pick up in the Chicago Area.

Purchased in November 2020 from Alo Audio as b-stock when I was on the hunt for a daily IEM. Low hours - around 10 or so. I would rate them at 9/10 in condition. Very minor paint blemishes which is why these were sold as b-stock. See photos for where and what they look like.

All original packaging and extras included.

More details available here: https://campfireaudio.com/shop/polaris-2

Smoke free house.

Will meet you halfway in the Chicagoland area or ship via UPS with signature required.

I haven’t sold on the forum before, but can provide links to Discogs, Ebay, Audiogon, etc.

Venmo or cash preferred for local. Outside of Chicago, I do accept credit cards via Square or Paypal.

2 Likes

It’s nice of you to point out the blemishes and to provide so many great photos. GLWS!

1 Like

PM’d you back on head-fi!

1 Like

I’m in Cicero but would probably need to do delivery with signature as you suggested I’ll do the 3 bucks let me know how you want to get paid PayPal seams easy but can do square.
Ivan
Let me know we can exchange contact info if you want otherwise can do on this forum

A sale is being worked out, but if it falls through I will let you know!

Understood good luck with your sales, let me know

Thank You, Ivan Cuellar, sent from iPhone.

Purchased last new, unit from headlamp.com hope your sale goes good. Thank you for your quick response. Be well, be safe. Thank you maybe next time we can do business.
GLWS.
Ivan

Bump. Almost forgot I still have this!