General headphone discussion

Koss KSC75 used to be my go to portable headphone and I still take it with me on occasion. I totally hear why you chose it, especially when one considers it’s low co$t. I have an entire box of these stored away to replace them for the rest of my life just in case they ever go out of production, because they are so good for such little money.
However, the current market has been flooded with so many good performing budget IEMs out there to chose from. Perhaps go with one of the popular inexpensive IEM models to stay with your current low budget spending habits? They are so easy to take with on the go and they won’t offend the public as they won’t be leaking sound. Of my few inexpensive IEMs, I love the Moondrop Chu the most. Right now it is only $17 on Amazon.com.
Amazon.com
If you do decide to go with a budget IEM, check out the “Ultra Cheap IEM Thread”
The Ultra Cheap IEM Thread
SenyorC who posts there often also has a blog where he reviews quite a few gear including budget portable audio gear and IEMs in order for you to dig deeper into some of the options out there.
https://www.achoreviews.com/
Good luck with your quest!

4 Likes