LUMIN D2 Streamer, RME ADI-2 PRO DAC, SHURE SE846, QUESTYLE Q2PR, GUSTARD U16 USB INTERFACE+EXT CLOCK, MATRIX AUDIO X-SPDIF-2 USB INTERFACE, SCHIIT JOTUNHEIM R

As part of gear and rig consolidation, downsizing and streamlining I’m letting go some of my components to new homes.

All items come with accessories and original packaging unless specified otherwise.

LUMIN D2 NETWORK PLAYER
Price: SOLD
Currency: USD
Ships to: USA

LUMIN D2 Network Player, renowned for its analog presentation. Roon Ready, super functional, great sounding and overall one of the best and more reliable streamers under $3.5k. The only reason for letting it go is redundancy as I already have the Lumin U1 streaming transport.

RME ADI-2 PRO DAC

No word is needed to describe the performance of this versatile little box. This is the ADI-2 PRO version (not the FS). I can’t find the original box and manual (I know whose fault it is) so I’m adding a Schiit Mani phonostage (Value $129) and a pair of Anti-Cable Level 3.1 0.5m XLR interconnects (Value $250) to make-up for not having the original box.

QUESTYLE Q2PR

This came with the Utopia as a bundled deal. I used it for less than 100hrs.

SHURE SE846

I’ve had these IEMs sitting in my backpack for the last 1.5 Yrs. The original cable is showing signs of oxidation but there’s a brand new spare cable included in the box.

BUNDLE DEAL : SHURE SE846 + QUESTYLE Q2PR - SOLD

GUSTARD U16 + GUSTARD C16 10M AUDIO CLOCK OCXO
Price: 700

Gustard U16 when paired with Gustard’s own C16 external clock is the best sounding USB interface from the ones I’ve tried (U12, Singxer SU-1, SU-2 & SU-6). It has a vast array of output options including I2S and supports files up to PCM32bit/768kHZ and DSD512. Reason for selling is the fact that I don’t use USB for audio anymore.

Matrix Audio X-SPDIF-2 USB Interface

This is the most reliable USB interface that I’ve tried when it comes to playing different file formats. It also has a vast array of output options including I2S and supports files up to PCM32bit/768kHZ and DSD512.

Schiit Jotunheim R

To current and future potential SR1a owners, this is a good opportunity for you to get good performance out the SR1a without breaking the bank and with a minimalist system. There is plenty of information readily available on the internet about this magnificent little box.

Prices include PayPal fees and Shipping to CONUS.

All gear was kept in child, pet and smoke free household.

6 Likes

This are some amazing prices! That Magni though… I need something compact for my PC as my iDSD just died… But I also need a headphone output… :frowning:

Thanks, and you’re local so lots of saving with shipping. It’s not a Magni it’s a Mani (phonostage not an AMP).

and moral of the story… Kids, Do not drink and shop.

3 Likes

How am I supposed to get any shopping done then?