As of September 1st in Romania (1:30am there), the Meze Audio Empyrean Elite is now officially launched!
- A deep black grill with intricate carvings completes the look, turning ELITE into a futuristic take on personal audio design.
- Take a closer look to discover the highly complex geometrical imprint accentuated through the silver finish of the CNC aluminum frame.
- Materials were chosen not just for the exciting sensory experience their raw texture provides, but also for comfort and durability.
- A carbon fibre headband with a real leather headrest were added to the frame, for an ultra-light feel and maximum durability.
- Driver type: Rinaro Isodynamic Hybrid Array Driver®
- Open-back, Circumaural headphones
- Aluminum CNC frame
- Carbon fibre headband
- Patent Pending pressure distribution wings
- Revolutionary isomagnetic ear pads
- Anthropometric ear cup shape
Meze Audio and Rinaro Isodynamics continue their collaboration for the release of the new ELITE Isodynamic Hybrid Array headphone. Combining the outstanding mechanical design and ergonomics from Meze Audio with the signature technology and acoustic engineering of Rinaro, ELITE is here to set a new standard in top of the line headphone performance.
With a custom, newly designed driver, created by Rinaro Isodynamics, ELITE is the result of 3 years of research and development through which we strived to create a powerful, lifelike, and immersive experience that awakens the senses of the listener.
- Total harmonic distortion (THD) measures under 0.05% in the whole frequency range.
- 75g combined driver weight designed to create a headphone that offers prolonged listening sessions.
- Upper frequency limit of audio reproduction is 112,000 Hz.
- An innovative low mass acoustic diaphragm constructed on an ultra-thin biaxially oriented semi-crystalline film.
- 101dB@1mw/1kHz; 32Ω Can be driven by almost any source without the need for amplification.
- One of the most sophisticated and advanced planar magnetic technologies in the world.
MSRP = $4,000 USD
Our demo unit just arrived at our US warehouse and is currently en route to the Canadian office as I type this!